You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jaws

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, General Dryness said:

You might be right. The only film I've been to see in 3d this century was Avatar. It gave me a fucking headache.

Only good 3D film I've ever seen was gravity, the bit where the shuttle crane starts spinning blew my mind.

7 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

You might be right. The only film I've been to see in 3d this century was Avatar. It gave me a fucking headache.

To think they are making two more of them.

It's a perfect movie. There isn't one thing I'd change about it. Seen it hundreds of times and my missus has seen it even more than I have. We love it. Any time we see it's on ITV4 we have to watch it, so basically we watch it about once a month. The second one too.

We'll even watch the other two when they're on even though the fourth is horrendous. The third one is shite too but it's still watchable.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahaha. Fuck off tit, it was boss. Visually anyway. 

List of things Stig thinks are boss.

Celtic

Getting bummed by sailors 

Having a good cry

Getting bummed by Rangers supporters

Marigolds

Oasis

Getting bummed by soldiers 

It doesn't fill me with confidence Damo mate.

16 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

List of things Stig thinks are boss.

Celtic

Getting bummed by sailors 

Having a good cry

Getting bummed by Rangers supporters

Marigolds

Oasis

Getting bummed by soldiers 

It doesn't fill me with confidence Damo mate.

Not them lot Carl! Or the soldiers but the rest I like In My Ass 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dave u said:

Found those on my phone from three years ago when I wasted an entire week making dubsmash videos. 

Well, I say wasted, but that was a more productive week than what I usually have during the close season.

In particularly that last one your range put me in mind of a young Marcus Tandy.

Simon Maroulis has got himself some competition.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

In particularly that last one your range put me in mind of a young Marcus Tandy.

Simon Maroulis has got himself some competition.

Marcus Tandy. The Lawrence Olivier of the 90s.

"You're my little Pilar".

Fun fact. I bought the El Dorado theme tune on single. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mook said:

In one of my greatest moments I took my missus to see the 4K version at the cinema a few years back & asked the boy at the ticket counter what it was about.

Oh how we laughed.

I actually think Jaws 2 is brilliant too.

It's decent enough, definitely. It's just a shame that, much like the Alien franchise, the third and fourth instalments ruined the franchise.