You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cake Cunt - Leave a Review

Yes!

She posted them for sale for £20 in three different groups. I’ve just gone onto a different one with that link and offered her £3.50 for them.

Just upped my offer to £3.80 and she said she’d sold them to someone else. I asked how much she charged someone for an eight quid set of knives and she deleted the entire post.

Anubis, please incorporate a knife engraved with £7.99 into your cake design.

ANNOUNCEMENT

The Devils And Angels Cakes And Bakes tribute cake will debut on this thread at 7pm tonight.

Quite frankly, I feel as though I have captured the very essence of Amy's work - combining a heartfelt and touching message, together with attention to detail which celebrates her greatest hits. Even the form of the overall cake is a metaphor for Amy's entire business.

I think you guys are going to love it.

Anubis.

• Upvote 3

Unfortunately the only access I have to Facebook is as the firm's page admin, so you'll have to do the honours.

We’re gonna need volunteers or else everyone in this town will think I’m a ‘orrible cunt.

My bird has been sharing the cakes on a Facebook page called ‘Dafuq is Dis?’ and Amy’s been getting rave reviews on there as well.

It’s the first time I actually went and had a look. I feel like such a cunt. Some of them are fucking horrendous and the English used in the reply to the latest one is pretty horrific.

For some reason that just reminded me of the old Adam West Batman series.

I remember watching one as a kid where he’d been sent a ransom letter, and at one stage stops reading it to complain “The grammar is atrocious.”

• Upvote 1

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Devil's & Angels Tribute Cake.

Note how I have used Amy's signature lettering. Thrill as we communicate our heartfelt apology in a language she will understand - text speak. And it would not be appropriate if we didn't enquire after her wellbeing, and what better way to do so than TLW's favourite Facebook enquiry?

jn6WR4Z.jpg?2

Note the jagged cracks and crumbling cake, as though the cake has experienced a cakequake, which stands as a metaphor for Amy's cracked and crumbling business.

ye34Cly.jpg?1

And to top it off, I have included nuanced references to Amy's greatest work. Severed unicorn heads remind us of the smashed unicorn cake.

zYwB1B3.jpg?1

Around the rim of the cake we have the famous Formula 1 cake half-poo-tyres. A fitting tribute I'm sure you'll agree.

HSVyKAY.jpg?1

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1