You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I think we will win the CL.

thompsonsnose

Some lad i Work with in Leeds is devout Muslim and always preaching Islam to me. I couldn’t give a fuck about religion but each to their own. He started buzzing cos of Salah and talking to me about the “if it’s good enough for you it’s good enough for me, I’ll be Muslim too song”. I said to him if Salah gets us through and we win the CL I’ll come down to his mosque and convert to Islam. The cunt is all over me about it!! Haha

Some lad i Work with in Leeds is devout Muslim and always preaching Islam to me. I couldn’t give a fuck about religion but each to their own. He started buzzing cos of Salah and talking to me about the “if it’s good enough for you it’s good enough for me, I’ll be Muslim too song”. I said to him if Salah gets us through and we win the CL I’ll come down to his mosque and convert to Islam. The cunt is all over me about it!! Haha

Rubber dinghy rapids, Bro!

• 2 weeks later...

I hope we win in Rome. And if we do, whoever we meet in the final will be no easy feat.

But... We have made mince meat out of some very decent teams at times this season. It might go without saying, but if we can avoid any more injuries, we have a great opportunity to play a final, and to make history.

IF we win in Rome, I'm booking Monday 28th off work, just in case it's needed.

Was this the thread I told everyone to lump on us at 16s and Real Madrid at 9s? Currently 11/2 and 9/4 respectively.

I need to find that thread as I would like to engage in some trumpet blowing (my word, etc).

I got on at 16's, but because I thought it was so ridiculous I only stuck a measly tenner on it. Sickening.

Madrid haven't fared well against teams that try and press and attack them.

They couldn't beat Spurs over two legs in the CL group stage, and they've lost to Betis, Girona, Villareal and Espanyol this season, and they needed an 87th minute pen to draw their last game vs Bilbao.

My only concern would be the referee, and the cavalcade of diving that will invariably come from their gang of shithouses who will go to ground when put under pressure.

• Upvote 3

We're in a very strong position to get to the European Cup final. Fucking hell. Still finding it slightly hard to believe.

I made a complete mockery of the OP's prediction.

Just shows what I know - absolutely nothing.

Can't believe it myself. Just amazing.