You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Premier League Round Up (Mar 12-14 2016)

tlw content

costabarry.jpg

Not too many games last weekend due to the FA Cup. I won’t get into the cup games too much but I can’t let the antics of Diego Costa at Goodison pass without comment. It wasn’t so long ago I hated Costa. In fact I probably hated him more than anybody in the Premier League other than his manager. Yet I’ve gone full circle on him now, I'll confess; I think he’s fucking ace.

I don’t get wound up by him anymore, I find him hilarious. Chelsea being shit is the main reason for that change, but I can’t take Costa seriously. Back when I watched the WWE I would always root for the bad guys, and that’s basically the type of character Costa is now. What he did against Everton was just great entertainment. I’m not even arsed that he didn’t get charged for the bite, it will be a cold day in hell before I ever condemn someone for biting that fat arsed crab.

To give Everton's team credit, they played Costa like a fiddle and had his frothing at the mouth from early on. It amazes me that more teams don't do it, he's on such a short fuse it's easy to get him to react. Kick him a couple of times, call him a name or two and his response is inevitable, he just can't help himself. He goes full on loony without fail. It's not even his fault, it's just how he's wired. It's like when "She drives me crazy" by the Fine Young Cannibals comes on the car radio and I have to sing in a stupid high pitched voice. I know I shouldn't but there's nothing I can do to stop it. Tell me I'm not alone in that. You all do it, don't you? Yeah you must do, it's impossible to sing that song in a normal voice.

Anyway, I thought Costa's meltdown would be the funniest thing I’d see at the weekend, but then Arsenal went and got knocked out at home by Watford. Their season is over and it’s not even Easter yet. Some of their fans were fighting with each other outside the stadium afterwards and the Wenger ‘Hokey Cokey Meter” almost broke as it hit “OUT!!” with almost as much force as Watford’s winning goal. What a hit that was.

Danny Welcrap pulled one back and looked as though he was going to send the game into game when a late sitter came his way, but hilariously he blasted it high and wide and Arsenal went crashing out of a competition they’d won the previous two years. Laugh? I nearly shat.

The Mancs almost followed them out of the cup too but grabbed a controversial late equaliser to cancel out Payet’s brilliant free-kick. Scholes reckoned De Gea should have saved it. He must be the only man on the planet to think that, the miserable little manc ballbag. I can’t decide if he’s the best pundit out there or the worst. I mean I know he’s the worst, but he’s so bad he’s good and I enjoy watching him bitch and whine about how things were so much better in his day and all these current United players are fucking useless and he hates them all. He makes Roy Keane look like the laughing policeman. 

West Ham were denied a clear penalty and even Howard Webb said United’s equaliser should never have counted as Schweinsteiger fouled the keeper. Love how Webb doesn’t give United a single decision from his little truck out back of the stadium, but when he was the one with the whistle you couldn’t get him off the end of Fergie’s wrinkled old cock. 

This is just a teaser, click here to view the full article

Please note that PL Round Ups are only available to website subscribers. Subscriptions cost just £2 a month (you need to register first) and can be purchased here. If you are not currently registered on the site, sign up for free and receive a one month FREE no obligation trial subscription, which gives you access to all the members only content for one month. 

• Upvote 2

Cue for Tadic to score the winning goal this weekend against us with his right foot then , a 25 yard screamer giving Ming no chance . Plus Forster with a MOTM performance !!!!!

I hadn't even thought of that when I was writing it, but yeah I reckon I may have jinxed us there.

costabarry.jpg

Not too many games last weekend due to the FA Cup. I won’t get into the cup games too much but I can’t let the antics of Diego Costa at Goodison pass without comment. It wasn’t so long ago I hated Costa. In fact I probably hated him more than anybody in the Premier League other than his manager. Yet I’ve gone full circle on him now, I'll confess; I think he’s fucking ace.

I don’t get wound up by him anymore, I find him hilarious. Chelsea being shit is the main reason for that change, but I can’t take Costa seriously. Back when I watched the WWE I would always root for the bad guys, and that’s basically the type of character Costa is now. What he did against Everton was just great entertainment. I’m not even arsed that he didn’t get charged for the bite, it will be a cold day in hell before I ever condemn someone for biting that fat arsed crab.

To give Everton's team credit, they played Costa like a fiddle and had his frothing at the mouth from early on. It amazes me that more teams don't do it, he's on such a short fuse it's easy to get him to react. Kick him a couple of times, call him a name or two and his response is inevitable, he just can't help himself. He goes full on loony without fail. It's not even his fault, it's just how he's wired. It's like when "She drives me crazy" by the Fine Young Cannibals comes on the car radio and I have to sing in a stupid high pitched voice. I know I shouldn't but there's nothing I can do to stop it. Tell me I'm not alone in that. You all do it, don't you? Yeah you must do, it's impossible to sing that song in a normal voice.

Anyway, I thought Costa's meltdown would be the funniest thing I’d see at the weekend, but then Arsenal went and got knocked out at home by Watford. Their season is over and it’s not even Easter yet. Some of their fans were fighting with each other outside the stadium afterwards and the Wenger ‘Hokey Cokey Meter” almost broke as it hit “OUT!!” with almost as much force as Watford’s winning goal. What a hit that was.

Danny Welcrap pulled one back and looked as though he was going to send the game into game when a late sitter came his way, but hilariously he blasted it high and wide and Arsenal went crashing out of a competition they’d won the previous two years. Laugh? I nearly shat.

The Mancs almost followed them out of the cup too but grabbed a controversial late equaliser to cancel out Payet’s brilliant free-kick. Scholes reckoned De Gea should have saved it. He must be the only man on the planet to think that, the miserable little manc ballbag. I can’t decide if he’s the best pundit out there or the worst. I mean I know he’s the worst, but he’s so bad he’s good and I enjoy watching him bitch and whine about how things were so much better in his day and all these current United players are fucking useless and he hates them all. He makes Roy Keane look like the laughing policeman.

West Ham were denied a clear penalty and even Howard Webb said United’s equaliser should never have counted as Schweinsteiger fouled the keeper. Love how Webb doesn’t give United a single decision from his little truck out back of the stadium, but when he was the one with the whistle you couldn’t get him off the end of Fergie’s wrinkled old cock.

This is just a teaser, click here to view the full article

Please note that PL Round Ups are only available to website subscribers. Subscriptions cost just £2 a month (you need to register first) and can be purchased here. If you are not currently registered on the site, sign up for free and receive a one month FREE no obligation trial subscription, which gives you access to all the members only content for one month.

Load of shite.