You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Another US Shooting

General Dryness

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

Didn't Hades ultimately get banned for posting a vid on here of people getting mowed down? He was doing other stuff too, but that was the final straw if I remember. 

That massacre in New Zealand wasn't it? If it hadn't been that it would have been something else the way he was going.

2 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Yeah, I said something like “Is anyone gonna post the video or what?” Hades duly obliged and was shown the door. Tough justice from Dave but theme the breaks and it would seem only fair if Bjornebye was dealt with in similar fashion. 

Have to agree, justice must be meted out consistently. 

idiqlXGSpXCj.gif

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

It's the price you have to pay for FREEDOM.

I do agree I am grateful most days that it is hard to get guns in this country. However, I do believe as a runner you should be able to shoot people who are totally ignorant of you and take up as much space as possible then randomly stop, or take up the entire area by being on one side whilst their dog on a long lead goes across to the other side, then look at you like you are an idiot when you ask for space. 

I believe the Loop Line should be a Purge zone 

runners and cyclists should wear bells around their necks so you can hear them coming up behind you. Like lepers 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Dawdlers should wear concrete blocks around their necks then go swimming.

I agree with that too.

I’m happy to get out of the way for cyclists but I need to know they are coming - not for them to suddenly appear at my back and act like cunts because they had to brake. Here it’s legal for them to ride on pavements

2 minutes ago, PestiRed said:

I agree with that too.

I’m happy to get out of the way for cyclists but I need to know they are coming - not for them to suddenly appear at my back and act like cunts because they had to brake. Here it’s legal for them to ride on pavements

Fair enough, can't argue with that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Some fella has gone after asian masseuses in Atlanta - 8 dead at 3 venues 

https://us.cnn.com/2021/03/17/us/metro-atlanta-shootings-wednesday/index.html

There’s been a rise in attacks on Asians in the US for some reason. Loads of old men and women attacked, pushed over and it all filmed. It’s weird. 

36 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

There’s been a rise in attacks on Asians in the US for some reason. Loads of old men and women attacked, pushed over and it all filmed. It’s weird. 

Yeah been reading that on CNN mate. Very weird. This lads only 21 as well ffs

Grim, might not be a race thing maybe it's a religious thing, taking down a den of iniquity type shit with righteous vengeance and furious anger. Fuck knows, I've given up trying to figure the yanks out, you're talking about a country where half the politicians didn't have a problem with people storming their building and trying to kill them.