You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A fucking good clear out.

RJ Fan club

Stringy, that 6% west indies guinness I was drinking the other night was disgusting. I'd had 6 different bottles of ale, had one left after that one and decided to knock it on the head and go to bed. Fucking rough stuff that. Had a curry shit the next day and I didn't even eat curry. 

Try Guiness Foreign Extra if you can get it, the one they sell in Africa. 7.5% and comes with the added bonus that you'll shit your leg off.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to get hold of some tomorrow and give it a try out.  My plan is to sit in a field all day tomorrow listening to music. I'll see how the beer goes down and report on it. 

Mate when i said every sip felt like I was drinking a hangover I meant it. It is rough as fuck. I didn't even finish the bottle. 

Robo - Not into it mate. I like Guinness but that stuff was too much. 

Mate when i said every sip felt like I was drinking a hangover I meant it. It is rough as fuck. I didn't even finish the bottle. 

Robo - Not into it mate. I like Guinness but that stuff was too much. 

Yeah I couldn't do a session on it myself, mainly because I'm pretty sure I'd lose the powers of sight and speech at some point, but a cheeky one every now and then goes down well.  I do love bog-standard (literally) Guniness though, liquid silk.

Yeah I couldn't do a session on it myself, mainly because I'm pretty sure I'd lose the powers of sight and speech at some point, but a cheeky one every now and then goes down well.  I do love bog-standard (literally) Guniness though, liquid silk.

It always deceives me. If I decide to drink Guinness then i'll stay on it. More than once I've been drinking it and not feeling too drunk until i've tried to walk and all of a sudden i'm fucking hammered. Creeps up on me. Cider or Lager I get that gradual drunk but Guinness just goes bang about 6 pints in. 

• Upvote 1

If you ever come across a beer called Mary Jane IPA give it a miss. Had 4 last night and I'm dropping Kay Burley 's all day. 6 times I've been to the bog today. I only had a pizza so wasn't food.

Is that by Ilkley brewery? I had one called Mary Jane from them and it was gangbusters. Didn't cause me any aggro.

It always deceives me. If I decide to drink Guinness then i'll stay on it. More than once I've been drinking it and not feeling too drunk until i've tried to walk and all of a sudden i'm fucking hammered. Creeps up on me. Cider or Lager I get that gradual drunk but Guinness just goes bang about 6 pints in. 

I have a mate who is a Lobster fisherman. Bladdered the whole time he is on shore on Guinness. Says it is not booze but good for him.

Last time he went to sea he was that shit faced he put all his Lobster pots is such scary places that he did not have the balls to retrieve them when he was sober.

• Upvote 1

I have a mate who is a Lobster fisherman. Bladdered the whole time he is on shore on Guinness. Says it is not booze but good for him.

Last time he went to sea he was that shit faced he put all his Lobster pots is such scary places that he did not have the balls to retrieve them when he was sober.

Hahaha. Being at sea with a hangover is no fun at all. Happened loads in the navy but the worst I can remember is diving the barrier reef years back. Id been drinking the previous day since 11am right through till 2am the morning we were due to go. We went out on this little clipper to the first reef and I went grey. Threw up in my hands then just lay in a ball shaking. Missed the first two reefs until my mate demanded I dive the last one. Never felt so shit in all my life. 

Stringy, that 6% west indies guinness I was drinking the other night was disgusting. I'd had 6 different bottles of ale, had one left after that one and decided to knock it on the head and go to bed. Fucking rough stuff that. Had a curry shit the next day and I didn't even eat curry.

Yeah I got two bottles of that a month ago, had one and the other one is still in the fridge. Absolutely fucking disgusting. It took me about 45 minutes to drink the one I had.

Yeah I got two bottles of that a month ago, had one and the other one is still in the fridge. Absolutely fucking disgusting. It took me about 45 minutes to drink the one I had.

Drank mine warm. Pissed me off actually because i'd bought a selection of ales and had really enjoyed a couple of rusty ferrets, an old golden brew and a master brew. I'd gone from lightest to darkest on the advice of rubble rouser and felt great. Got to that cunt though and it was taking me ages to drink it then I just gave up. Got a bottle of bishops finger sat on the side. 

Haha, I posted this a few months back about that West Indies Guinness.

Had a few of those West Indies Porter ones that everyone is banging on about on Friday night. Monster farts, four shits and a bad case of ring sting all before midday on Saturday means I'll think twice about drinking them again.

Normal Guinness is all I've been drinking for a while, I've had no trouble shitting for months.

I had a poorly cooked egg from the egg station at a breakfast buffet in Cuba once. 50 minutes later I'd shit 3 times. I then got picked up for a two day coach excursion. Worst 4 hours of my life till we stopped in Santa Clara at Che Guevaras grave and monument and I did the Tijuana quick step and made Usain Bolt look like Inzamam Ul Haq when I sprinted from the coach to the shithouse

That's sort-of appropriate.  There's a bit in The Motorcycle Diaries where Che gets the wildies, can't get his hole to the bowl in time, so hangs his arse out of his hotel window and sprays rusty water all over a peach-seller's stand in the street.

I had that in Kenya; it's immense.

I wish I had a similarly exotic tale but I got mine from the offy next door, he gets it in occasionally because there's a crazy Nigerian pisshead who lives in the flats near me and he's mad for the stuff.

• Upvote 1

Got a new bog installed and the pool is really narrow so I keep shitting down the front of the pan, it's completely taken away the joy of the sacred sploosh.

When I first visited The Netherlands years ago, the 'lay and display' was a popular fixture.

I have to say a bog where you could get a good nostril full of shit vapour and a chance to inspect goods was a welcome addition to my ablutions.

• Upvote 2