You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

missing girl

littletedwest

But you're not though, obviously.

Dont be so hypocritical. If other subjects were on the end of such irreverance, people here would rightly be up in arms.

But I guess Im just a sensitive father thinking about a 16 year old girl who might have lost her life.

Dont be so hypocritical. If other subjects were on the end of such irreverance, people here would rightly be up in arms.

But I guess Im just a sensitive father thinking about a 16 year old girl who might have lost her life.

Ratcatcher is easily the best troll we've ever seen

But I guess Im just a sensitive father thinking about a 16 year old girl who I have strangled and buried under my tomato plants.

Calm yourself.

• Upvote 2

The word 'tampon' comes from a french word used to describe the plug of mud and mucus a bear plugs it's ass with before it hibernates.

So, "not in the winter" is the real answer to that joke/poser/rhetorical question.

The search for Becky Watts, 16, has intensified with police now searching three homes in Bristol.

More resources are being called upon in the search for the teenager, reported missing from her home in the St George area of the city on 19 February.

Police said searches of houses in Wilton Close, Southmead, the city's Barton Hill district, and the family home, were part of "lines of inquiry".

Two people were arrested on Saturday in connection with her disappearance.

Forensic teams have now ended their search of the Barton Hill property for the night, but a police presence will remain overnight.

Meanwhile, police have said a laptop computer found by search teams in woodland on Saturday is not related to the inquiry.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-31684017

One of the houses they're searching is about fifty yards away from my house. There's a large forensic tent in the garden.

Well, this is all very curious. April Jones, known to melons, Mikaeel Kular, lived about 500m from me and now you, Frankenhooker. A bit like rats; maybe you're never more than 500m from a child killer?

Well, this is all very curious. April Jones, known to melons, Mikaeel Kular, lived about 500m from me and now you, Frankenhooker. A bit like rats; maybe you're never more than 500m from a child killer?

You don't stay in Drylaw do you?

Thankfully not. The other side of the cycle path

Ooh, very posh.

I used to stay in that same block of flats as where that wee boy was killed. Pretty grim when they had everybody out looking for him.

Ooh, very posh.

Thats what the thieving bastards think too, sadly

I used to stay in that same block of flats as where that wee boy was killed. Pretty grim when they had everybody out looking for him.

Oh, that's horrible. But it also supports my hypothesis.

As for that search party, ghouls for the most part, I imagined. I cant think anyone of them knew him at all

Shipman was half a mile down the road from where I lived during his time.

Lifetime Fan is also conspicuous by his absence here.

The word 'tampon' comes from a french word used to describe the plug of mud and mucus a bear plugs it's ass with before it hibernates.

Didn't need to read that whilst eating breakfast. Well, I say breakfast, it's actually leftover Dominos pizza from last night. The spirit of Joanna Yeates lives on!

• Upvote 3