You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bendtner?

Pureblood

Arsene Wenger says he's out of contract at the end of the season.  Should we be in for him as back up?  I've always liked him and think Rodgers would get more out of him.   I would have put this in the Summer Transfer thread but a player like Bendtner deserves his own.

No, no and no.  He's a shitter version of that cock at PSG.  No fucking thanks. A prick. 

And who the fuck tries to rape a taxi?

The taxi was asking for it.  Did you see what it was wearing?  No means yes.

Slow day at the office, mate?

I cunting wish.  Always the fucking opposite. 

Arsene Wenger says he's out of contract at the end of the season.  Should we be in for him as back up?  I've always liked him and think Rodgers would get more out of him.   I would have put this in the Summer Transfer thread but a player like Bendtner deserves his own.

1364836846_big_wave_washer_fisherman_int

• Upvote 4

As Strikers go Bendtner is on a level with this whopper. Probably has better dress sense but on the minus side he is prone to knocking one out over a taxi. Can't see that going too well outside Lime St Station.

article-2577030-1C2287EF00000578-570_306

That looks like the groom's attire at an Indian wedding. I don't know why Ian Dowie is wearing it though.

As Strikers go Bendtner is on a level with this whopper. Probably has better dress sense but on the minus side he is prone to knocking one out over a taxi. Can't see that going too well outside Lime St Station.

article-2577030-1C2287EF00000578-570_306

For once my eyes aren't drawn to Dowie's face.

• Upvote 1

I don't think he's as bad as popular belief about him. But he's not as good as he thinks he is. And he's not good enough for us.

I'd always take someone like him who misses chances over someone like Heskey who seemed to go weeks without ever getting a chance though. He does at least pop up in the right areas. The problem is, he doesn't make the most of that.

• Upvote 1