You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What luis did yesterday was fuckin stupid, but what the fuck is parrot nose doing going on sky and talking up 10 game bans for? Sometimes I wonder who's side he and the likes of him are on. He's a media whore and should be ashamed of himself that he takes murdochs coin.

What luis did yesterday was fuckin stupid, but what the fuck is parrot nose doing going on sky and talking up 10 game bans for? Sometimes I wonder who's side he and the likes of him are on. He's a media whore and should be ashamed of himself that he takes murdochs coin.

Behave. Phil Thompson is a Liverpool Football Club legend. Personally, I wouldn't take Murdoch's money, but that is his decision.

Redknapp needed to stop flapping his lips too.

People who should be at least attempting to fan the flames - are virtually adding fuel to it.

They all need to shut the fuck up

Point of order - fanning the flames, and adding fuel to the flames amount to pretty much the same thing.

So what your saying is yeah he is a twat for taking a wage off Murdoch?

No more of a twat than other former players who have worked for Sky or Reds who pay to watch it. We boycott The Sun as a result of their coverage of Hillsborough. Abstinence from additional Murdoch television, newspapers etc. is a personal choice.

Yeah and he's a twat aswell. People shouldn't be immune from criticism,because they were a former playing great, if they act the cunt now.

Thompson and Souness shouldn't be spoken of in the same breath. Both earned legendary status for what they achieved as players. Souness, however, tainted his when he sold his story to that rag. Personally, I think it's a piss-take that he is paid to pass comment on our games given what he did.

I dont think he;s out of order for saying it.

A 10 game ban isnt out of order for what Suarez did. Just because the FA were so weak when Defoe did it to Mascherano doesnt make this right. We'll man up, we always do, we're fucking boss and we lead by example. The FA can learn from us, and so can United and all the other shithouse rule benders and fawners.

Suarez needs to take his ban and accept it. If Thompson was talking about selling him, then that's another thing, totally out of order. But to say he should be banned, that's just common sense. If all that happens to Suarez is a 10 game ban then I'd be happy with that.

If he decides to fuck off to another country and escape the ban, and the media shitstorm, then that's his prerogative and I'd think a lot less of him.

That said, we fucked him, we created this by not putting that Evra shit to bed.

No more of a twat than other former players who have worked for Sky or Reds who pay to watch it. We boycott The Sun as a result of their coverage of Hillsborough. Abstinence from additional Murdoch television, newspapers etc. is a personal choice.

To me sky and the scum are as much as a muchness. They were owned by the same cunt who ownes sky now. Well yeah I can never understand why former players don't ake the same criticism that they would if they did a special for the scum. They are all taking the devils coin. Getting back to Thomson. The likes of him finds it more important to get his beak in front of the camera than think of the consequences of the football club he allegedly loves.

To me sky and the scum are as much as a muchness. They were owned by the same cunt who ownes sky now. Well yeah I can never understand why former players don't ake the same criticism that they would if they did a special for the scum. They are all taking the devils coin. Getting back to Thomson. The likes of him finds it more important to get his beak in front of the camera than think of the consequences of the football club he allegedly loves.

People tell me that Phil Thompson is forever defending our cause on that Soccer Saturday programme. Maybe this time he feels what Suarez did is indefensible and believes he should receive a lengthy ban. He is entitled to an opinion, like!

It's ludicrous tub-thumping to lambast ex-players for working for a Murdoch-owned media outlet after they hang up their boots. Sky own british football. You scratch them off your list of potential employers and you are left with practically fuck all else.

Incidentally, I would have thought a die-hard fan with such strident views on the culture of the club would be able to at least spell the name of one of our most successful and highly decorated players.

People tell me that Phil Thompson is forever defending our cause on that Soccer Saturday programme. Maybe this time he feels what Suarez did is indefensible and believes he should receive a lengthy ban. He is entitled to an opinion, like!

Would you go on sky and talk up a lfc player ban if it was to the detriment of our team? He was wrong to do what he did but I don't want him banned. I'm only interested in lfc and a lengthy Suarez ban is not in lfc interests. So an ex liverpool captain talking up a ban is inexcusable in my book. Bet you kenny Dalglish wouldn't do it.

It's ludicrous tub-thumping to lambast ex-players for working for a Murdoch-owned media outlet after they hang up their boots. Sky own british football. You scratch them off your list of potential employers and you are left with practically fuck all else.

Incidentally, I would have thought a die-hard fan with such strident views on the culture of the club would be able to at least spell the name of one of our most successful and highly decorated players.

Ok Thompson.

Yeah our ex players are the twats, not Suarez who actually was in the wrong.

If Suarez gets a 10 game ban, then so be it. He was wrong and needs to accept the punishment.