You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boston Bomb

Guest ShoePiss
I read somewhere on wednesday some conspiracy thing saying this was all going to playout on friday, with the bombers having been living in america for years and would be shot dead by the end of friday. Buggered if i can find it now though.

Think someone posted it here, just guess work.

Part of me wants to believe everything i see on the news. But the fact that the father has come out saying they have been stitched up and theyare good kids. And i saw earlier classmates saying they were good kids, just raises the hairs on your neck a bit.

It will be interesting if neither of them see a courtroom.

Part of me wants to believe everything i see on the news. But the fact that the father has come out saying they have been stitched up and theyare good kids. And i saw earlier classmates saying they were good kids, just raises the hairs on your neck a bit.

Never believe anything you see or hear on the news, especially from the US.

No need for sarcasm

Couldn't resist.

Are you shitting me...

Guest ShoePiss

Both will be dead as planned by the government, then the next phase of the plan will kick in which involves North Korea, chem trails and reporting events before they happen.

They're not going to say they were dodgy radical hate filled bastards though are they?

BLESSED! Man Survives Boston Marathon Bombing AND Texas Fertilizer Plant Explosion (DETAILS)

Posted 8 hours 10 min ago by Nyasia Draper for Global Grind Staff

Click here to find out more!

Two near death experiences in one week. This guy is blessed!

Joe Berti has been granted the odd privilege of surviving two explosions and being able to tell the tale with no injuries.

Berti ran in the Boston Marathon early this week in support of a charity that helps children who are suffering from rare or undiagnosed disorders. As he crossed the finish line, his wife cheered him on and the two thought they would celebrate. Instead, two bombs went off, hitting Berti's wife with shrapnel without injuring her and separating the couple. The two later found each other at their hotel.

Returning back home to Austin, Texas without a scratch, Berti went back to work. On his way home, he saw thick black smoke coming from a fertilizer plant explosion. Berti's initial reaction was "You've got to be kidding!"

Berti tells the Associated Press, "My next reaction was to get out of there because something fell on the top of my car- some debris or something feel from the sky. It's a miracle. People keep saying, 'Don't you feel unlucky?' and I was actually the opposite."

Wow. We're glad Berti and his wife are OK. The man is clearly going to be the family's storyteller this holiday season.