You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor effort that which showed our limitations when Suarez has an off day.

We pose no aerial threat from set pieces and hardly created a worthwhile chance.

If they had nicked it I doubt anyone would have been shocked.Johnson in particular was poor and his game seems to have descended into running into the box and trying to win a pen. Thought Agger had a better game.

Did West Ham really need the point that bad?

Allardyce Classic this was, line of 6 defenders, 3 midfielders, and a lone striker. His 'project' in London is groundbreaking.

Forget this one. In fact, forget this season. Two or three quality players in the Summer and perhaps we can push on, but at the moment we're just incapable of finding another gear when we need it the most.

we had more than enough quality on the pitch to win this and their set up was predictable, our typically slow build up played into their hands yet we still fucked up many good opportunities on counters and breaks and we had many corners which were all wasted.

we had more than enough quality on the pitch to win this and their set up was predictable, our typically slow build up played into their hands yet we still fucked up many good opportunities on counters and breaks and we had many corners which were all wasted.

How many times has that been said through

Reminded me of the West Brom performance where every time it looked like we might build some momentum there would be an overhit pass or a poor piece of control to give possession away. It wasn't just one or two players - they all seemed to be at it. Suarez had probably as poor a game as he's had all season and as usual no one else bothered to step up.

Looked a clear penalty on Gerrad and had we nicked the gme 1-0 it could have quickly been forgotten about but it's hard to make a case that we deserved to win that. Jaaskelainen made a few decent saves but nothing you wouldn't expect him to and tat really was about the best we managed.

We must get more corners than any other team in the league yet we barely ever even create a chance from them. We had 11 or 12 and didn't create one single chance from them. They had 2 and very nearly won the gme with one of them.

Looks like the season is petering out and I can't see us even managing to overtake Everton now. It seems like we either win convincingly at home or not at all. When was the last time we managed to nick a game like that with a late winner? Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal don't look that much better than us to me but they're going to finish miles ahead because they've had plenty of games where they've not been all that great but have managed to pull off wins.

Pure distilled ball juice.

Would be nice if we had a threat from corners once in a while, it's got so bad that I'd rather have a throw-in in their half than a corner.

Suarez had an off day and no-one stepped up to fill the gap, frustrating as fuck once again.

Bluenoses winning too, I'm off to get drunk.

Toodles.

Did West Ham really need the point that bad?

Allardyce Classic this was, line of 6 defenders, 3 midfielders, and a lone striker. His 'project' in London is groundbreaking.

Forget this one. In fact, forget this season. Two or three quality players in the Summer and perhaps we can push on, but at the moment we're just incapable of finding another gear when we need it the most.

You surely didn't expect anything else did you? In fact they had more of a go than I expeced them to. We had quite a few decent chances to counter attack where they'd committed a lot of players forward and every single time we messed it up with a poor pass or wrong decision.

Fuck off you ugly fat potato-headed, shit-guzzling, cum-swilling, immodest, deluded, weasel-fucking, cuntmuppet.

West Ham boss Sam Allardyce:*"I am content, even though we should have won the game. We nullified Liverpool's strengths and created the better chances to score. I'm delighted. It's only the cost of our finishing that has cost us the three points."Jose Enrique kicked James Tomkins when we should have had a penalty but I am satisfied with the performance and result. We know we've created better chances than Liverpool, even though they had more possession."

If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later."

Johnson, Henderson - see above. Actually, anything would have been better than what they did today.