You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest davelfc
When many LFC fans are watching him just because hes our best player he is also representing our club its LFC that pay his wages.

There are already well laid down rules for the punishments of players when they play for their countries, if anything is to come of this it will be handled that way. Let's not fucking start a new system because it's Suarez.

There are already well laid down rules for the punishments of players when they play for their countries, if anything is to come of this it will be handled that way. Let's not fucking start a new system because it's Suarez.

Ill say it about any player that has thuggish attitute like that.

Guest davelfc
Ill say it about any player that has thuggish attitute like that.

So you're suggesting we change the rules for each player depending on how thuggish you feel they have behaved? Not stick to a well laid down punishment system that is on the surface, fair for all?

Right.

Every time I think of Simon, I picture him trying to bite his own ear with that haircut as an added visual treat.

Why the fuck should we discipline a player for what happens on international duty? Is he going to miss any of our games??? Is he going to cost us any money??? Were his balls violated???

He's done us a favour if anything. He won't be hiking to South America for games if he gets a ban which suits us.

I wish I could have seen Simon getting thrown down the stairs.... If it really happened.

Every time I think of Simon, I picture him trying to bite his own ear with that haircut as an added visual treat.

Why the fuck should we discipline a player for what happens on international duty? Is he going to miss any of our games??? Is he going to cost us any money??? Were his balls violated???

He's done us a favour if anything. He won't be hiking to South America for games if he gets a ban which suits us.

I wish I could have seen Simon getting thrown down the stairs.... If it really happened.

I agree with Simon. we should ban him, fine him, make an example of him then tear up his contract.

serves the homophobic thug right.

erm..... i dont mean any of that by the way. thanks.

I am disgusted. Why is it only when he's not playing for us does he turn into a two-foot lunging, punch throwing, player biting, badass? Seriously, there are about 20 players in this league I would pay good money to see him bite, or at least assault, and he has shown no inclination towards doing so.

Sickening.

Anybody complaining about Luis obviously never seen the animal known as pat van den hauwe when he played for the blueshite.

How that fucker was allowed onto a football pitch amazes me.

In all fairness - Souness was a fucking animal it was just that he was a brilliant player as well.

In all fairness - Souness was a fucking animal it was just that he was a brilliant player as well.

Souness knew how to handle himself and was a very good player who controlled the midfield but would not get away with some of the tackles in today's football.

Suarez > (1.5*Cavani) - give or take 0.2

Very different players.

If I was starting out building a top team, I'd have Suarez over Cavani.

If I was trying to improve City, I'd take Cavani over Suarez (since he's the sort of player City are lacking more then a Suarez type player).

Both excellent, but the other advantage Suarez has is that he's proven to be capable in the PL, Cavani has yet (if ever) to prove it.

Just my opinion like.