You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

North Korea gettin' all Gangnam up in this bitch.

Unrighteous

The Interview was very poor but am I the only person who doesn't mind James Franco? He was good in City by the Sea with DeNiro & I've always thought he was ok in most things since.

Everybody seems to hate him though for some reason, does he put beetroot on his burgers or something?

Thought he was good in Milk, decent in that 127 hours thing too. Not noticeably shit in Spider-Man. Think that is the limit of my Franco exposure, so I probably agree with not getting the hate.

Has anyone actually asked North Korea if they want to be friends?

Just seems the country is happy, albeit poor, and we keep moaning at them and they've built some weapons to protect themselves.  How about we ask them if they want to get a pizza one night?

Yeh , repression and starvation does that

The Interview was very poor but am I the only person who doesn't mind James Franco? He was good in City by the Sea with DeNiro & I've always thought he was ok in most things since.

Everybody seems to hate him though for some reason, does he put beetroot on his burgers or something?

He obviously puts beans on his pizza, the bad wrong 'un.

From the US ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley

"war is never something the United States wants"

How the fuck did she keep a straight face saying that.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/kim-jong-un-begging-war-nikki-haley-us-ambassador-north-korea-nuclear-test-hydrogen-bomb-a7929146.html

• 2 weeks later...