You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who's Your Favourite New Mong?

brucespanner

Its an idiot and you have nerve to go on at me about grammar Jesus wept. In case you hadn't noticed dude people ain't perfect all the time. Plus people don't all get the same level of education in life. It don't make them idiots. Intelligence is not defined by knowledge of the English language.

By the way I am still taking that picture as you until you prove otherwise.

I say.......Ming, Mong!

Terry-Thomas-and-his-flying-teeth.jpg

This thread is truly the final straw of a once great forum. So many awful people. Fugitive is just horrible. Farewell.

Sad, the things people will say on the internet. People on here seem to go well over the top. I felt I had to be aggressive just to feel normal around here. But I am done with that now.

Sad, the things people will say on the internet. People on here seem to go well over the top. I felt I had to be aggressive just to feel normal around here. But I am done with that now.

Excellent news - you off then?

The Fuge is sound by the way, the non-photo-taking lunatic. No idea why anyone would have any issues with him.

Sad' date=' the things people will say on the internet. People on here seem to go well over the top. I felt I had to be aggressive just to feel normal around here. But I am done with that now.[/quote']

How would you know?

You've been here five minutes yet already you stand out as a massive mentalist.

Nah, he was jusdt a stupid kid with little or no sense who had plenty to learn. Like Anitokid, he was boisterous, exuberant and bit crackers, a bit like an ADHD puppy.

REAL mental illness. proper mentalists are the ones who know they are reviled and laughed at by virtually everyone on here and persist on and on.

They display odd traits, a lack of humour, a complete sense of self importance and ego, a total lack of a sense of irony have no concept of how ludicrous they are. know they are on most peoples ignore lists, told to fuck off and that they are talking through their hoop about 20 times a day, but think they are actually very bright and 'winning' every discussion and have an unquenchable thirst for being a laughable, despised, idiotic twat.

Kinda like a very mentally ill Arnold Rimmer. A huge ego and massive lack of self awareness. They have an opinion on everything and knowledge of very little but don't let that get in the way of professing to be an expert on every subject and being laughed at all day every day.

You know when you have a world class mentalist on your hands when, despite being shown up every day, handed their arse in every discussion and told to fuck off as they are a tedious abomination of a poster, they say something like "No, I will not fuck off, I am here to get my views across".

mypost for example was a proper mentalist who some real issues.

I remember the beef admitted to statutory rape a couple of times.

Funny times.