You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Blogging

Fowler1972

Current top ten in terms of number of views. Have you read all ten? Are there other posts you think deserve more views? (The two I like best don’t make the top ten [emoji15]).

If you’ve nothing better to do this evening, read something and share (alternatively just share the whole darn thing) ❤️

You know it makes me want to give you a hug when you share and I’m a very good hugger.

https://phillslater.blog/

a2c76c35f1859396ba9a9e87e6667fd3.jpg

• Downvote 3

Current top ten in terms of number of views. Have you read all ten? Are there other posts you think deserve more views? (The two I like best don’t make the top ten [emoji15]).

If you’ve nothing better to do this evening, read something and share (alternatively just share the whole darn thing) ❤️

You know it makes me want to give you a hug when you share and I’m a very good hugger. https://phillslater.blog/a2c76c35f1859396ba9a9e87e6667fd3.jpg

Load of shite.

• Upvote 3

Has it ever been proven beyond reasonable doubt that you don’t?

I've just spent the last hour googling, searching the books in the library, and in conversation with police. Not one person came up with a single shred of evidence that he's not throwing his willy around at playschool.

Not. Fucking. One.

I've just spent the last hour googling, searching the books in the library, and in conversation with police. Not one person came up with a single shred of evidence that he's not throwing his willy around at playschool.

Not. Fucking. One.

The only person I throw my willy at these days is my gardener. She’s usually too busy pruning her rose bushes to notice.

Hey Phill. I’ve been coming on her to be fucked at for coming on eight years. I’ve posted in lots of threads and even started a few myself. I’d appreciate it if you could have a look through some of them and tell me which one you like best. I’ve utilised the search function, found ten here on the GF and listed them below. If you’ve nothing better to do this evening, read them and share.

1 - I’ve just shaved off all my pubes

2 - Are You Canadian?

3 - Celebrity Murderer Death Match

4 - Did Hitler Escape?

5 - Smackhead Stories

6 - Give it away, give it away, give it away now

7 - I think I’ve created a monster

8 - Song titles that describe your last shit

9 - Famous Criminals Jukebox

10 - Mein Kampf

I’ve obviously got something better to do. It’s a Friday night. My request was banking on a fairly strong possibility that some of the fans of my blog on here don’t.

I’ll return to this at some point and read some of your posts though. Always interested to see what other people write so I’ll look forward to it. If I like it, I’ll share.

Hey Phill. I’ve been coming on her to be fucked at for coming on eight years. I’ve posted in lots of threads and even started a few myself. I’d appreciate it if you could have a look through some of them and tell me which one you like best. I’ve utilised the search function, found ten here on the GF and listed them below. If you’ve nothing better to do this evening, read them and share.

1 - I’ve just shaved off all my pubes

2 - Are You Canadian?

3 - Celebrity Murderer Death Match

4 - Did Hitler Escape?

5 - Smackhead Stories

6 - Give it away, give it away, give it away now

7 - I think I’ve created a monster

8 - Song titles that describe your last shit

9 - Famous Criminals Jukebox

10 - Mein Kampf

As promised, I’ve read this one:

Smackhead Stories

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=73710&share_tid=98926&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eliverpoolway%2Eco%2Euk%2Findex%2Ephp%3F%2Ftopic%2F98926-Smackhead-Stories&share_type=t

Quite good, my feedback is as follows.

1. Although you’re not as funny or as good at writing as me you aren’t terrible so should consider starting a blog.

2. There is no excuse for drinking Fosters, even if you were only 14.

3. I’ve never been to Runcorn, is it close to Wakefield? We could form a blogging club.

4. I have an excellent ‘smackhead’ story but will save it for my blog. You aren’t having my material without having to click for it.

5. It’s not good enough to share, I’ll keep reading the others though.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I’ve obviously got something better to do. It’s a Friday night. My request was banking on a fairly strong possibility that some of the fans of my blog on here don’t.

I’ll return to this at some point and read some of your posts though. Always interested to see what other people write so I’ll look forward to it. If I like it, I’ll share.

I don’t know this guy well enough to say whether this is just sass or if he’s being serious.

Can one of his fans fill me in on this issue?