You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Small(er) Nations Draft - Semi Final Voting

Guest LFD

Vote for the two best teams (1 vote per match)  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the two best teams (1 vote per match)

Vote for the best team in each semi (so everyone has two votes in total, one per match).

If there is a tie, all those tied teams will go through to the Final.

Participants CAN vote for their own team.

Deadline is 8/12/16, 10pm.

Semi Final 1

-----------------------Dimreaper------------------------------------------------------LFD

1533440_Northern_Ireland.jpg1533583_Argentina.jpg

Semi Final 2

--------------------Babb'sBurstNad------------------------------------------------Elite

1533527_San_Marino.jpg1533560_Brazil.jpg

I had to go for the two teams with the most balance. LFD wins semi 1 despite Dim having better individual players. Although I was nearly swayed by LFD spelling McAllister wrong. 

Elite wins semi 2. Wasn't close for me. Sorry BBN. 

Interesting.

I also thought the 1st one was much closer but for me the clear winner of the 2nd matchup was BBN.  I suppose the beauty of opinion's is that everyone has their own and they're welcome to it but I am quite surprised anyone could look at that and think Elite's team would win.

Not sure whether I should neg you or LFD (or fuckin both) for this travesty of a rule change

Seemed logical.

What was the point in getting Dim to vote for my team if he didn't think it was as good as his.

Only just spotted this thread now.  I would have gone for Dim in the first semi, because I think his forward line is more impressive and his midfield looks capable of providing the ammo.

I would have struggled on the second semi, mainly because I don't know half the players in Babb's team.