You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bonus Bagging....

dave u

Jesus, how long does it take Bet770 to hand over your winnings? I withdrew 262 euro to Moneybookers on Monday the 12th and it's still saying the money is in process. In process never seems to take too long when your loading the cash into them.

It says something about 1-3 days for an id check so imagine you add onto that how long it takes to send afterwards.

I haven't withdrawn anything from them yet.

It said in the BB email to use moneybookers as bank card withdrawals took a while.

I have looked at Moneybookers but seeing as not all sites give bonuses for using it and there's commission charges i have given it a miss up to now. The wait from Bet770 isn't great but i didn't miss out on anything so was happy to wait.

I have looked at Moneybookers but seeing as not all sites give bonuses for using it and there's commission charges i have given it a miss up to now. The wait from Bet770 isn't great but i didn't miss out on anything so was happy to wait.

That's what I thought really, but realised after I'd made a few mistakes.

Good offer on Betdaq for a free £10 bet if you place a £10 bet on the Paddy Power Gold Cup tomorrow.

I've backed Grand Crus on Betdaq and laid it on Betfair.

Will lose about £1.20 but gain a free bet.

Coral have also sent me an offer to bet £20 and get a free £10 bet,which I've now done.

Just done the same myself.

As did I but I am sure I used the bet calculator wrong as if it wins I make £35 with my tenner but if it loses I only laid £6.69 at a liability of £18.40

Did you do the favourite,like me,which was around 3.5 to back and 3.7 to lay?

If so it sounds like you have underlaid it by a bit and maybe not added the commission for BOTH sides of the bet.

Still a bet so should be ok i'd have thought.

Sorry but you're wrong.

http://www.betdaqtips.com/2012/11/15/betdaq-free-bet-offer/?utm_source=Circulator&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign={firstname},%20Get%20a%20FREE%20%E2%82%AC/%C2%A310%20BET%20on%20the%20PP%20GOLD%20CUP%20at%20Cheltenham%20this%20weekend!

HAVE A €/£10 BET ON THE GOLD CUP WIN MARKET AT CHELTENHAM THIS WEEKEND TO RECEIVE A €/£10 FREE BET!

Did you do the favourite,like me,which was around 3.5 to back and 3.7 to lay?

If so it sounds like you have underlaid it by a bit and maybe not added the commission for BOTH sides of the bet.

Yeah the favourite at 3.55 and 3.75, though I did add commission on both sides (by adding 3 + 5).

Edit: Just checked my inbox and I think I had stake not returned ticked rather than qualifier.

Are you sure mate? It still gives you an option to lay when you open the race win market. And the t&c's state...

Gold Cup Free Bet Terms & Conditions:•To qualify, members must have a market exposure of €/£10 or more at settlement on the Paddy Power Gold Cup win market at Cheltenham on the 17/11/2012 and have had a single bet with a liability of €/£10 or more in that market.

I've had a go anyway. It's worth losing a pound just to satisfy my curiosity!

I just can't get my head round all this bonus bagging lark.

Having to email or ring these shitehawks to get an offer they should automatically give you just doesn't sit right with me.

I haven't got my referral money from Betfair when i signed up. I haven't got my free bet with the bookie i did my first bet.

And so far - i've only done 1 bet. 1 bet - 2 bookies. Both have fucked me over.

Worst 27 quid i ever spent

I just can't get my head round all this bonus bagging lark.

Having to email or ring these shitehawks to get an offer they should automatically give you just doesn't sit right with me.

I haven't got my referral money from Betfair when i signed up. I haven't got my free bet with the bookie i did my first bet.

And so far - i've only done 1 bet. 1 bet - 2 bookies. Both have fucked me over.

Worst 27 quid i ever spent

You have to place a certain amount of bets before you get the referral money from Betfair.

If your first bet was with Stan James then it takes them 24 hours to credit the free bet.

And if you don't like Bonus Bagging then email me and I will refund you. It has a 60 day money back guarantee.

I would like to apologise for my last sentence there mike.

It sounds like i have the problem with you or your system - which isn't the case at all, i don't doubt anything which you say or do - and you always appear to be available to help with any questions we have.

My problem is with the bookies. Anything they can do to screw you over they will, and having to chase them to get something which is rightfully yours, seeing as you are taking them up on their own offer, just doesn't seem right.