You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I think we need to send FSG a message.

The-Town-006.jpg

"Cash is brought out and stacked fifteen minutes before the van does the pick up. That is when you hit. On Monday morning, before game stands in New York, sixty thousand beers, food, merchandise. Total call; three and a half million. Taking down the cathedral of Boston? Priceless."

we dont know the facts, but with carroll going and not having at least one alternative striker lined up is immature, lacking experience and fucking stupid to be honest. hearts nearly beat us the other night. something stinking went down and we bore the blunt! this is what happened! chelsea wanted schurrle and we were getting sturridge. shurrle got sense not to join them cunts and we got fucked too. clint dempsey was sold to villa but his personal terms were he did not want to play for a shit club but his club and prick manager sucked daniel leives ass and sold him to spurs,. avb might get sacked and martin might get his job bcak. to summarise, we got fucked and andy carroll will be a revalation at west ham. good look to him. School boy mistake FSG

Our attack is blunt.

If that's any consolation.

it was on thursday and thats the danger for us. joe allan got found by hearts. we need a didi hamman....but we can beat arsenal. I am excited about this sahin lad and assimo assidi. good be the key for goals from all over the park. :whistle:

LiverpoolScout ?@LiverpoolScout

[@BenSmithBBC] This is absolutely incredible/ negligible: Rodgers only realised late last night his £20m transfer budget INCLUDED wages.

So it happened to Rafa and now its happened to Rogers.

Media savvy lying bastards

Bollocks, people might have believed that under Rafa with cancer & aids. Not now though. Surely you'd be made clear of what your budget entailed.

Indeed.

And he was also powerless to stop players being shipped out according to the same article.

Brendan Rodgers having full control over footballing matters seems to be a slight over egging of the pudding.

And by that I mean a huge steaming pile of fucking wank.

Utterly predictable.

Dicko this is bad. i read this morning about the fly on the wall doc to be shown on channel 4 and the states equivalent mid september that was filmed end of last season and start of this season. we lost in all and its cameras in the dressing room! I could on mate but we will all see on the tv. What happened to Liverpool I was brought up with. I quote the KGB & Nunnary....you know the saying once bitten twice shy! are we been fucked by a couple of cowbows again?! G