You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa

Bjornebye

Good bit of neggin this by chauncey...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Rafa - 26th July 2012 - 07:07 PM - chauncey - you rape kids

Just goes to show how sad some Rafa worshipers are. Feel free to neg me but at least make it either funny or constructive, which I think chauncey would find impossible to do with her IQ of Manc.

Good bit of neggin this by chauncey...

Rafa - 26th July 2012 - 07:07 PM - chauncey - you rape kids

Just goes to show how sad some Rafa worshipers are. Feel free to neg me but at least make it either funny or constructive, which I think chauncey would find impossible to do with her IQ of Manc.

So you're not denying it then?

So you're saying it is true but we'll never prove it?

Nope, just saying that if someone thinks its true then they have to prove it. I obviously know it's not true, learn to read dick head, i clearly said...

Let me make it clear that I don't rape kids but this chauncey must think about it a lot to use it as a comment.

Yeah fsg appointing a championship manager that punched above his weight for one season in the prem, although nowhere near as impressively as the great George Burley done so. Whilst letting far better manage join rivals or remain unemployed, hasn't made me happy.

I guess quality managers want more than a 20m budget to work with.

You do realise Rafa worked on a £20 million budget right?

I don't have to it's down to the accuser to provide the proof.

You're inciting me to make indecent images of children?

Re: the neg and 'rape kids' jibe - I honestly have no problem with your shameful lifestyle choice. I'm a liberal guy. But, boy, when you produced that statement "Rafa will never manage a top team again"...

You're inciting me to make indecent images of children?

Re: the neg and 'rape kids' jibe - I honestly have no problem with your shameful lifestyle choice. I'm a liberal guy. But, boy, when you produced that statement "Rafa will never manage a top team again"...

Clearly you have some kind of obsession with raping kids.

Something seriously wrong with some of the idiots on here, chauncey can wrongly accuse me raping kids and that"s ok but if I make a remark about Rafa being shit or someone reading the Sun then everyone wets their knickers.

Benitez is still a better manager than the three men who've had the Liverpool job since.

That is an absolute fact.

Anyone who argues otherwise is an absolute fucking moron of gargantuan proportions.

Benitez better than Dalglish? Take a day off, were you around when Kenny's team were probably the best in the world? As for Brendan, he hasn't even managed one proper game for us yet and you've already got him down as a failure.

Benitez better than Dalglish? Take a day off, were you around when Kenny's team were probably the best in the world? As for Brendan, he hasn't even managed one proper game for us yet and you've already got him down as a failure.

Yes you daft pillock I was in the kop as we annihilated Forest 5-0.

And if you can justify Dalglish being better than Benitez, how can you justify Rodgers replacing a man who produced the best team in the world?

You haven't really thought that statement through have you?

And if you can justify Dalglish being better than Benitez, how can you justify Rodgers replacing a man who produced the best team in the world?

You haven't really thought that statement through have you?

How can you prove that Brendan won't make Liverpool the best team in the world again? Where did I say that I wanted Rodgers to replace Dalglish? Haven't thought about that now have you?

How can you prove that Brendan won't make Liverpool the best team in the world again? Where did I say that I wanted Rodgers to replace Dalglish? Haven't thought about that now have you?

And where did I say that I had Rodgers down as a failure?

Two can play at that game pal.

And where did I say that I had Rodgers down as a failure?

Two can play at that game pal.

Benitez is still a better manager than the three men who've had the Liverpool job since.

That is an absolute fact.

Not giving him much of a chance there are you? This is the same Benitez who ruined lead us to 7th then went on to ruin the best team in Europe and get the sack.

Still he's great at the moment isn't he, remind me who he's managing or which big club he's turned down recently, was it Russia?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Wrong. If you disagree with somebody, you've never been the match. That's just a fact.