You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FA cup semi final ticket news.

chris71

Guest San Don
Sorted on the Barbes coach, leaves at 3.45am. I know when the day comes we will all be in the mood but it's a fucking disgrace the level of disregard shown to supporters here, and it wouldn't happen to any other city IMO. They were happy for the Mancs to go down for tea time. Cockney cunts.

3.45am start for a 12.30 kick off!? Is it a fucking horse drawn coach or what?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davelfc

I'm staying over on the Friday night, outside the capital for an nice early breakfast and then parking at Wembley. Was a breeze last time, although I stayed the night after the game last time, the early kick off means that wasn't practical this time.

Liverpool Football Club is pleased to announce that just under 80 per cent of Members and Fan Card holders with three games that entered into the FA Cup semi-final ballot have been successful and will now be entitled to purchase a ticket.

We will shortly be emailing those supporters who have been successful. Fans can also check their status by visiting http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/ballot from around 1pm today (Wednesday).

The club is keen to get as many tickets fulfilled before the Easter break so with this in mind, the sale for the successful applicants will begin at 2pm this afternoon, Wednesday, April 4, 2012, and will continue tomorrow as planned.

Please note, if you are successful in the ballot you are guaranteed a ticket for the game. Due to the limited number of seats left we cannot, however, guarantee that we will be able to accommodate supporters wishing to sit together. Priority on these seats will be given to supporters travelling with Junior fans.

Due to the extremely high take-up in the earlier semi-final sales, we expect the game to sell out at this point so all other supporters registered in the ballot will receive an unsuccessful email today and there will be no waiting list position for tickets this time around.

Stay tuned to liverpooolfc.tv for further updates.

Credit where credit is due.

Just got an e-mail from Head of ticketing and hospitality now, wondering if I had received my tickets.

Together with the information about about the other one yesterday which I have to pick up at Wembley I'd say that is really good service from the ticket office.

For those who wonder why he e-mailed me, well I was in contact with him before the sale voicing my concerns considering how it went with the Carling Cup final wherre i received the ticket 3 days after the final was played and did not know where to collect one before the Friday ahead of the game.