You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

Some twat has given my wing mirror a good boot, luckily I was able to fix it myself taking approximately three minutes.

It is just the mentality I don't get

I used to own the quite old shaped corsa a few years ago. In the two years I owner it I had to buy new wing wirrors 5 times. Smoetimes people just booting them off day or night.

One specific time I parked my car outside the police station (A fucking police station!) off Allerton road to run into an indian takeaway. I was in there for a maximum 5 minutes, come out side and one of them is gone. Robbed.

It infuriated me to the point I would have fucking killed someone if I had found them doing it and I am not a violent person in any shape or form.

It really is time we had a Road Rage thread

What is it with some, in fact more than is reasonable, people approaching and driving over speed bumps like they're making an assault on Everest? You really dont need to drop down to 10 miles an hour

In the space of a year my wing mirrors got twatted about 5 times, my car bonnet and boot got engraved by two Scallies on separate nights and to top it all my drivers window got put through with a ball bearing off a a rifle. I was cleaning the glass up the next day in a black coat then some dopey old twat came up to me thinking I was from the council and could i move his bins for him. He had nothing to do with my window going through but I was that angry I nearly rubbed all the glass in his face.

What is it with some, in fact more than is reasonable, people approaching and driving over speed bumps like they're making an assault on Everest? You really dont need to drop down to 10 miles an hour

I can remember some tit trying to overtake me on a roundabout by ormakirk once and as I stood my ground he was roaring at me, shaking his fist at me and banging the steering wheel, I have absolutely no idea why he was so angry or why he thought overtaking another car on a roundabout was legal but he thought I was a massive twat for staying in lane and indicating where I was going. He ended up almost in a ditch and I could see him in my rear view mirror jumpin up and down like he was about to explode

What is it with some' date=' in fact more than is reasonable, people approaching and driving over speed bumps like they're making an assault on Everest? You really dont need to drop down to 10 miles an hour[/quote']

Its fine if you have the money to replace your exhaust and tyres regularly but I have no problem with people slowing down over speed bumps,its what they are there for.

National cunting bastard Express.

I went down to London for the weekend and bought an open return since I didn't know exactly when I'd be returning. Anyone that has done this before will know you have to validate the return portion to get a ticket for the return journey.

Stupidly, at Golders Green station (a worse spot for a bus station you'll be hard pressed to find), the National Express office is on the main road a fair way outside the station, which most people won't know until they need to use it. Of course, many will be carrying luggage too which doesn't help, especially when there is a torrential downpour like today.

I got my ticket, got some food from nearby and went to wait at the appropriate bus stop, a good 20 minutes before the allotted time. The coach didn't turn up on time. In fact it never turned up at all! About 40 minutes after it was due, I rang National Express to find out what was going on as I didn't want to leave the bus stop (and shelter from the rain) in case it finally showed up.The online Coach Tracker thing didn't seem to be working hence the phonecall.

After getting through to a customer services goon, he put me on hold to try and contact the driver, only to then tell me he couldn't do so as the coach didn't have a tracker fitted! No wonder the online thing was fucked! He then told me he can get me on the next coach, which was scheduled to arrive TWO HOURS after the one that never showed up. I ended up waiting for that one, which turned up 10 minutes late, meaning I'd been at the station for two and a half hours in the sodding rain, just sitting under a bus shelter.

After a full and frank exchange, National Express WILL be refunding me my coach fare, the cost of the phone call, the cost of the food I bought, as well as my cab fare home. Call it goodwill. Not only that, but the coach down to London on Friday had to go off the beaten track to refuel because the nearest filling station that accepts fuel cards is no longer in business. All this added an hour to the journey time on Friday. What sort of shit is that? Can't they just refuel at any convenient motorway service station, without this fuel card shit? It might be more expensive to buy fuel at the motorway services, but going off the beaten track when refuelling is necessary must also be extremely expensive too, as you are just wasting relatively cheaper fuel while looking for a top-up. Utterly pointless. Somebody needs to rethink their strategy at that company, no question.

I would also like them to sack the fucking cunt who never showed up today, as well as the absolute wankstain that hired him/her. Some of these drivers have only recently discovered they have opposable thumbs, so what excuse the ones that hired them have for doing so would be interesting to say the least.

I also had to use National Express to and from Heathrow about a month ago, and all was well that time, until the last part of the return journey. The coach stopped at a service station to change drivers before continuing. The replacement driver didn't seem to know where he was going, and me and another passenger ended up giving directions to the coach station. We arrived 30 minutes late. National Express refunded me my coach ticket in full, and that payment cleared just a couple of weeks ago. IF I decide to use them again (which will need some serious thought), they might as well give me a free ticket as it's more convenient all round.

The only reason for me to use them is when the destination is more convenient for any onward journey than St Pancras/Kings Cross would be. It's also cheaper than getting the train, and I don't have the hassle of parking that I would have if I chose to drive to London.

The day I finally get that teleporter completed can't come soon enough!

Having to ask for a knife and fork in Asian restaurants. I don't want to use chop sticks, mainly because they're fucking useless, but also because I've spent my entire life using something else. There is nothing to be gained from using chop sticks. Nothing. So why fucking do it just because you're in an Asian restaurant? Idiots

Facebook mothers. We get that you've got kids. Can you just at least try to go a day with posting a picture of them or updating your status to tell us an amusing anecdote about what your child has done today. Oh, and if they're sick, we really don't need to see pictures of them in a state of illness.

And, while we're at it, stop telling blatant lies to make your child look more developed than they are. Your child is not even two. Sorry, but I'm not buying that said child is currently "lying in bed counting to ten in French". Stop telling cunting lies!

Facebook mothers. We get that you've got kids. Can you just at least try to go a day with posting a picture of them or updating your status to tell us an amusing anecdote about what your child has done today. Oh, and if they're sick, we really don't need to see pictures of them in a state of illness.

And, while we're at it, stop telling blatant lies to make your child look more developed than they are. Your child is not even two. Sorry, but I'm not buying that said child is currently "lying in bed counting to ten in French". Stop telling cunting lies!

I've got one (well, I've finally hidden her updates coz they were fucking me off so much) and EVERY update is about her fucking newborn Grandson. You'd seriously think this child was her's. It's frightening rather than endearing

B&Q

Have a bath room designed only for the supplied bath not being the right fucking size or type despite what the layout states.

Can't get a replacement for a cunting week, i am fucking sick of showering at the fucking swimming baths already (4 days), wife having to piss in a camping khazi in the shed, due to not having a fully functioning bathroom.

Sorted another bath out from elsewhere as it appears they do not even fucking stock/make the bastard thing that they specified. Go into the store to speak to some piss drinking, shite eating, greasy Diego called "Wayne" who apparently is the most senior person at the store who "deals with the public". "Wayne" then agrees to refund the cost of the bath, rightly fucking so and also the additional cost of my fitter for an additional days work, he just wants a copy of the invoice. Great I thought, fair play. So i take the invoice in only for "him who does not deal with the public" to veto it 3 days later via his sniveling little man bitch Wayne who is denying the conversation he had with me & wife.

So, to recap, no bathroom for over a week, had to buy a more expensive bath right for the design, and extra labor costs. All i wanted was the labor back as promised (got the bath refunded, but not asked for the difference in cost back).

Cue big fuck off argument with B&Q customer services, official complaint lodged about the lying little cum bucket, what do i end up with, a fucking £50 gift card, got a good mind to sharpen it on a brick, go into the store & shank the fucking twat.

I've got one (well, I've finally hidden her updates coz they were fucking me off so much) and EVERY update is about her fucking newborn Grandson. You'd seriously think this child was her's. It's frightening rather than endearing

I've got a few birds on mine who haven't got kids but post tons of photos with their siblings kids or friends kids and go on about them like they are their own kids.

Also christenings on Facebook seem to be major social occasions and everyone posts tons of photos of them with the baby. Even if they vaguely know the parents. I always found christenings boring as fuck and a chore to go to.

My aunty and her kids are the same. She popped out four girls and they've all popped out kids, none of them really do much except marry soldiers and pose in photographs with 'mum' tattood on their elbow, post pictures of their kids and ultrasound scans and bits of half-arsed poetry about motherhood and how good mums are. Surely there's more to life than being a human facehugger.

You apologise for something trivial, even admitting and acknowledging how you have inconvenienced them before they mention something. This person then rants and bangs on about minor inconvenience like you haven't even just explained yourself. Example: I leave my bike indoors at work as I work at night and don't want it getting wet and I'm a lazy cunt. I prop my bike on the revolving doors as I am usually out the door 2 hours before it is unlocked. I decided to stay back and do some work yesterday and the receptionist had to take a whole 10 seconds to get out her chair and move it 4 foot. When I come back I realise and acknowledge this saying how I am usually out the door and I can see how it could be inconvenient and I won't put it there again. Cue a tirade about how she had to move it and think of everyone who had a bike and email them all. Imagine if she had a real problem.

Getting a cold. Fuck off.

I'm bunged up, sore throat, headache, coughing and I've had no sleep. I'm in my first full week at a new job so can't even have the day off. I'm in a cunt of a mood now, whoever gave me the germs deserves a fucking slap. And then to add insult to injury, I've got chicken and stuffing for my butties and I'm not gonna be able to taste them, couldn't smell a thing whilst I was making them.

I fucking love chicken and stuffing. FML.

Why do some with kids insist on referring to people as the child's uncle or aunty when they aren't related to them?

"Give Uncle Peter a hug."

"One, kid, I'm not your uncle. Bee, happy birthday. And three, get those snotty fingers away from me."

"Oh, isn't Uncle Peter a grump?"

People who stink of BO at 7am. How? Have your nasal receptors been blown by a childhood AA battery experiment? Did you spend all your money on a live-in-sauna so can't afford a can of Sure?

We have a delivery driver come to our work and he smells worse as the week goes on, we reckon he puts on a clean set on Monday. He fucking stinks, nothing worse than a mouthful of that

People who stink of BO at 7am. How? Have your nasal receptors been blown by a childhood AA battery experiment? Did you spend all your money on a live-in-sauna so can't afford a can of Sure?

I've started to whiff in the afternoons a bit lately despite using some tried and tested brands. It's the smell of hard work.

B&Q

Have a bath room designed only for the supplied bath not being the right fucking size or type despite what the layout states.

Can't get a replacement for a cunting week, i am fucking sick of showering at the fucking swimming baths already (4 days), wife having to piss in a camping khazi in the shed, due to not having a fully functioning bathroom.

Sorted another bath out from elsewhere as it appears they do not even fucking stock/make the bastard thing that they specified. Go into the store to speak to some piss drinking, shite eating, greasy Diego called "Wayne" who apparently is the most senior person at the store who "deals with the public". "Wayne" then agrees to refund the cost of the bath, rightly fucking so and also the additional cost of my fitter for an additional days work, he just wants a copy of the invoice. Great I thought, fair play. So i take the invoice in only for "him who does not deal with the public" to veto it 3 days later via his sniveling little man bitch Wayne who is denying the conversation he had with me & wife.

So, to recap, no bathroom for over a week, had to buy a more expensive bath right for the design, and extra labor costs. All i wanted was the labor back as promised (got the bath refunded, but not asked for the difference in cost back).

Cue big fuck off argument with B&Q customer services, official complaint lodged about the lying little cum bucket, what do i end up with, a fucking £50 gift card, got a good mind to sharpen it on a brick, go into the store & shank the fucking twat.

Sue them in the small claims court. Will only cost you about £50, depending on the size of your claim, you'll get this fee back as well. A bit of paperwork to do, but to me sounds like you have a watertight case.

They are in breach of contract and you've been seriously inconvenienced.