You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

RAWK: a warning from history

chauncey

the mods there really are total cretins and they get the posters they deserve over there

would any person with any bit of pride, intelligence or integrity allow themselves to be talked down to like a piece of dirt every time a thread gets interesting?

the default modding style there is to close or lock a thread with a patronising smug superior dig at their own posters

"calm down, you bunch of girls - locked while i heat up the banhammer"

"shut it you utter mongs, shame on the club you lot, embarrassing"

"prepare to be terminated you hysterical fannies"

etc etc

you'd swear the mods there are all 5ft 5 inch guys who have been bullied their whole lives and told by their ex-virtual girlfriends that they have small todgers - massive chips on their shoulders, a total and utter disdain for their own posters and this kind of wannabe gangster tough guy smartarse form of modding - it truly is pathetic stuff and they do have the site they deserve - a massive stain on the good name of our football club

Fuck me, it's the sycophantic arse-licking of the mods by the regular posters that's the most cringe-worthy aspect of the whole thing.

And this is my favourite, in response to a guy daring to question the mods:

Oh dear. PLEASE somebody, wheel out the party line to this *and breath*

And least some of them are aware they are members of the most boring cult in the history of the world.

Fuck me, it's the sycophantic arse-licking of the mods by the regular posters that's the most cringe-worthy aspect of the whole thing.

And this is my favourite, in response to a guy daring to question the mods:

And least some of them are aware they are members of the most boring cult in the history of the world.

but that's the thing, the mods are so far up their own holes that the only users who can survive there are the sycohantic arse-lickers

as i said, they mods have got the users they deserve

anyone who offers the slighest bit of critical insight is swiftly dispatched

How old is that fucking Pheeny cunt who was outed talking to himself under various fake names on a site he is a moderator on?

He is deeply worrying. I don't know how anyone can complain about this place when you read some of the astonishing cuntery on display there.

Embarrassing that they even support the same club

How old is that fucking Pheeny cunt who was outed talking to himself under various fake names on a site he is a moderator on?

He is deeply worrying. I don't know how anyone can complain about this place when you read some of the astonishing cuntery on display there.

Embarrassing that they even support the same club

Reckon we should do a TLW sweepstake on how many posts it wold take you to get banned SL.

I want 0-2!