You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not convinced he says 'black' either. Quite tricky to tell in this clip. If he said anything racist though, I'd expect a lot of the players would have heard it & would have been kicking up a fuss.

Here's a miming trick - mime the words 'elephant juice' to someone & ask them what you said! :)

Not sure whether he called him black or blind. Very stupid of him to say it given the furor from last week.

On another point and I'm not being funny here but probably alone in my thinking but, Is calling him a black cunt really that racist anyway? Surely the word cunt is the offensive word and is debatable. Is he black, yes, has he classed him into a race, yes but the word cunt is the derogatory term and black is merely describing him. If he had said fat cunt, small cunt, ginger cunt or Irish cunt to someone would this even be mentioned? I can understand people having a go when N#gger is said as it is derogatory but are we now to say black is too? I thought that was ok.

I almost applaud Terry for using a few adjectives in sentences to describe his disdain for another person, I wasn't convinced he could communicate with people let alone speak English.

Definitely says black.

When he says cunt, you can see his tongue lift to the top of his mouth to make the nt sound at the end of the word.

Granted blind ends in nd, but you still need your tongue to rise to make the n sound, which it doesn't in this case. His tongue does lift at the start of the word to give the l sound.

I'm not an expert or anything, but that's how I see it.

Not sure whether he called him black or blind. Very stupid of him to say it given the furor from last week.

On another point and I'm not being funny here but probably alone in my thinking but, Is calling him a black cunt really that racist anyway? Surely the word cunt is the offensive word and is debatable. Is he black, yes, has he classed him into a race, yes but the word cunt is the derogatory term and black is merely describing him. If he had said fat cunt, small cunt, ginger cunt or Irish cunt to someone would this even be mentioned? I can understand people having a go when N#gger is said as it is derogatory but are we now to say black is too? I thought that was ok.

I almost applaud Terry for using a few adjectives in sentences to describe his disdain for another person, I wasn't convinced he could communicate with people let alone speak English.

back-in-the-days-trolling-meant-something.jpg

deaf guy in work just had a look at it and he's adamant there's no way its black, he clearly makes the 'nd' sound and not 'ack' as the shape of his mouth would be different.

Still hate the cunt, it was really funny to see the bastard get wound up at being 1 down. You could see him going in really strong a few times building up to a nasty tackle, could have been any of them sent off i think. Lampard was one annoying bastard too and that shithouse Luiz clearly had a handful of shirt when he went over. How can you cry for a foul when you were clearly offending just as much? twat. I think the Ref got most if not all of the decisions in that game right.