You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

5 minutes ago, an tha said:

Nike are losing Man City so no surprise they would be after a big club to replace them.

Be good for us too as they seem to have a wider distribution network - haven't peolle said our kits are often not available in markets we should be nailing?

Would personally prefer adidas but money is king and we have to get best we can and we should be right up there with any club really when it comes to getting best deal.

Yeah, I think new balance distribution is nowhere near Nike or Adidas. Can't see us not wanting as much money as we can suck out of the deal. All the kits are shite and overpriced whoever makes them. I'd like something unique, but if they won't even do that for barca, we've no chance. 

Those are mock-ups from other sites based on Nike's designs from this season and last season. Indeed, the home one is just a red version of Man City's kit from this season. The goalkeeper kits shown are based on designs from this season. The 3rd kit has been mocked up because one or two of Nike's 3rd kits for next season will have stadium or city graphics incorporated in the design. However, Nike's 3rd kits will have the old Nike logo on them (the one with the swoosh under the name Nike) like their kits in the mid 90s.

In any case, the amount quoted is lower than Chelsea's current per-season deal, and Spurs renegotiated their Nike deal after one season so it runs for longer and they get more (up to £40m a year I think).

In a nutshell, that link is bollocks.

2 hours ago, Lee909 said:

If NB can match whatever Adidas and Nike offer I'd just stay with them. Adidas acted like cunts last time around and Nike are just shite. 

I think New Balance have already indicated they can’t. Lots of Twitter talk that Nike have outbid Adidas.

41 minutes ago, aRdja said:

What occasion is it acceptable for a 30+ year old man to wear a footy top. Reason I ask is I would really like to get the home one, but unsure as to whether I’ll ever wear it 

I’m not into modern footy shirts (fit, material, etc.), but I’m a firm believer in people wearing what they like, regardless of age. Worse case scenario is you buy the shirt and just wear it around the house.

38 minutes ago, aRdja said:

What occasion is it acceptable for a 30+ year old man to wear a footy top. Reason I ask is I would really like to get the home one, but unsure as to whether I’ll ever wear it 

I wouldn't wear a Jersey but I'd wear the club polo shirts. I think they're acceptable for older men.

40 minutes ago, aRdja said:

If it makes you feel good, then wear it. Remember, it's not the clothes that make you look good; you make the clothes look good. It's all about confidence, believe that you are beautiful. Every butterfly was once a caterpillar, embrace your body, head high and shoulders back. You're a strong, beautiful woman with lovely gloves.

NB: I wear my retro shirt at home where no one can see.

• Upvote 9