You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

London looking like Mogadishu...

Salou

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been out all weekend, fingering girls and what not.

Can anybody do me the favour of a succinct round up of how our favourite forum mong has destroyed another thread?

On the rioting, it all seems a little to orchestrated to be civil disobedience. Methinks it's all being used to cover the fact that a load of feckless idiots have run wild and taken what they wanted foc.

If they (by they I mean the majority being young black men, from the pictures in the mainstream media) feel they are being mistreated and stereotyped they should stop acting up to the negative image they are doing nothing to dispel. The police are in the employment of the government, which all these young men have the opportunity to vote on, and as such they are criminals no more no less.

By posting in it.

As for the rest of your post - good post.

We should start calling you "Mr Get The Thread Back On Track"!

Although that would be shit, actually.

I will leave it when he stops sending me messages all the time.

I told you all before any ways if you don't like me or my posting put me on ignore. I can't see what the problem is. You say I am boring, stupid ? yeah right then why do you keep reading what I type.

I don't care if he is sending you messages, send him them back or disable your messages so he can't send them to you. Don't start arguing with him on every thread because of it.

Just take a step back and have a look at yourself. Look at how many posts I've got in over 6 years on here compared to you. And you have been on here less than a month.

Make your own mind up who started it.

I'm loving all these spastic gangsters posting images of the loot they've stolen. Trainers. Mobile phones. Laptops. Clothes. Jewellery.

Such high priorities in life, but nothing they don't steal in a normal week. And clear indication that it's nothing to do with seeking justice for a known violent criminal who I'm glad is dead, just loads of violent stupid people who seek nothing more in life than trainers, phones and jewellery.

And burning buses, which is strange, given that's their typical mode of transport.

And some of the Tweets are superb:

"Brehs askin who's down to roll to Tottenham. To get justice"

"Roll up and loot, fuck the 5-0"

5-0? These cunts are hilarious. Aping their American counterparts, but doing it in such a shit, crap way.

They can't even do gang culture properly, and this is the shittest, limpest version of the LA Riots (which I'm sure some of these halfwits are dimly trying to recreate) I have ever seen.

Rubbish, rubbish gangsters who wouldn't last 10 fucking seconds in the worst parts of Detroit, DC or LA

And you would ?

People in glass houses ?

What the fuck are you on about now, you thick twat?

What glass house? Am I a pretend gangster now?

Perhaps you're the tough guy, considering how you've hilariously threatened to "rip my head off" and knock out my teeth by private message.

I mean its common for a fag like your self to try and ridicule others for acting the hard man or for being wimp's.

Yes I would, But as you said, "I don't frequent places where people like you go. " Because I don't frequently visit prostitutes.

Oh Jesus Christ.

I sent you a PM to ask you to stop posting so much. It's not an unpopular view. Everyone wants you to stop posting so much.

Or stop posting altogether.

If you had even a scintilla of self-awareness, you would realise this. Look at the carnage that ensues in every thread you post in. A car-crash of outrage and hilarity as you get wound up by people laughing at you and ridiculing your absurd notions and theories.

You're a fucking idiot.

Only person I had falling out with is your silver (last 2 days or so). Funny I meet up with many people on regular bases, scientists, doctors, lawyers. Talking about the things I speak off on here and they all agree with my view on things. But you are so much more smarter of course then all of them.

Guest Jon Snow
How did you know that "favourite forum mong" meant you?

Because you have your little we are cool club, apart from odd 20-30 posters this forum is pretty mong.

You all seem to believe your own bullshit. Its quite scary, that so many of you are deluded. Mindless mob mentality on here shows hardly none of you are able to think for your self's. Your inability to remove your self's from the hive mind of the forum and follow then lead of who ever is waving the stick is only topped in the manner of how you attack posters. Childish petty ridicule and thinking that what you say is funny shows how redundant your thinking is. I should remove my self from this forum just due to the level of intelligence you lot are showing, but I won't because its amusing.

Melon

Because you have your little we are cool club, apart from odd 20-30 posters this forum is pretty mong.

You all seem to believe your own bullshit. Its quite scary, that so many of you are deluded. Mindless mob mentality on here shows hardly none of you are able to think for your self's. Your inability to remove your self's from the hive mind of the forum and follow then lead of who ever is waving the stick is only topped in the manner of how you attack posters. Childish petty ridicule and thinking that what you say is funny shows how redundant your thinking is. I should remove my self from this forum just due to the level of intelligence you lot are showing, but I won't because its amusing.

You are a little out of your depth, but you shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

Edit: Just seen Melons post and agree fully. He's now on ignore.

That's a bit harsh. But entirely fair, I hasten to add.

You can refer to a post by stating your refering to post #insertnumberhere

Are you offering to be the playground lunch lady and sort the problem out?

Nah, I'm the parent at the end of the school day who's mortified her kids have been twats and gives them a proper hiding. Have i ever mentioned i went to primary school in Skem? Not the posh parts either.

As Sugar Ape has quoted him I've seen what you're posting again. Seriously mr. snow do you not read back what you have written there and think you sound like a child?

Didn't have a particular problem with you like some did, couldn't give a shit if you're boring or not, I'm a right boring bastard for the most part myself. However you are having a go at others for having a go at you and being just as bad if not worse than everyone else as you keep on starting it now in some threads.

Can the rest of you who dislike Jon Snow please ignore him as well so we can all move on. Jon if you calmed yourself down that would help as well, put silverlining on ignore and any of the others that you dislike and calm the fuck down.

It's really getting very tiresome every thread he appears on turning into the same old thing.

Melons, if you're getting all frustrated and angry I will be in the Liverpool area at the weekend if you need all that anger worked out. x

Guest davelfc

So what about all this media bollocks about needing a senior member of parliament to speak to on the issue, that the mayor of London needs to come back.

They're just annoyed that they can't extract as much from this as possible. I'm sure the police don't just grind to a halt because the mayor is away, can't see that much the buffoon could do anyway. As for MPs, all they'll do on the TV is try to score points against each other.

So what about all this media bollocks about needing a senior member of parliament to speak to on the issue, that the mayor of London needs to come back.

They're just annoyed that they can't extract as much from this as possible. I'm sure the police don't just grind to a halt because the mayor is away, can't see that much the buffoon could do anyway. As for MPs, all they'll do on the TV is try to score points against each other anyway.

I still despair of the fact we can live in a world where an idiot of Boris Johnson like levels can actually hold a position of power. What the fuck is he going to do?

Edit: In response to the sexy rep from Melons. Bring it on!

Edited by chevettehs
Breasts

They're just annoyed that they can't extract as much from this as possible. I'm sure the police don't just grind to a halt because the mayor is away, can't see that much the buffoon could do anyway. As for MPs, all they'll do on the TV is try to score points against each other anyway.

Yeah, if anyone can talk around the disaffected black youth of Haringey, it's Boris!

The mind boggles.

Guest davelfc
I still despair of the fact we can live in a world where an idiot of Boris Johnson like levels can actually hold a position of power. What the fuck is he going to do?

Edit: In response to the sexy rep from Melons. Bring it on!

I don't think his phone is connected and everyone in his office is instructed to ignore him.