You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Good quality replica watches

Carvalho Diablo

Tell you what mate, there are some right fucking wankers over there.

Luthier ? I'd have had that snidey cunt down County Road by now.

Hahaha... It the cunts that say "Wear it well..." That makes me laugh.. Haven't been on there really since I got my watch, not really my thing to chatting with rep geeks... Will check it out though!

Hahaha... It the cunts that say "Wear it well..." That makes me laugh.. Haven't been on there really since I got my watch, not really my thing to chatting with rep geeks... Will check it out though!

Well thanks directly to your intervention (swine), I've already shelled out on a PAM360 and a PAM300 Mare Nostrum from Trusty Time. Just waiting for delivery, and once (if ?) they arrive I'll stick some pics up on my User Profile so you can have a shufty.

Also got my eyes on a bespoke strap and, possibly, a Hublot Big Bang Ice Bang 2 from Trusty.

Well thanks directly to your intervention (swine), I've already shelled out on a PAM360 and a PAM300 Mare Nostrum from Trusty Time. Just waiting for delivery, and once (if ?) they arrive I'll stick some pics up on my User Profile so you can have a shufty.

Also got my eyes on a bespoke strap and, possibly, a Hublot Big Bang Ice Bang 2 from Trusty.

Haha. Sorry mate, was just trying to help, I didn't even realise how old this thread was... I defo want to get the Hublot Big Bang Ice Bang 2.. Looks class that one.

Told you they don't fuck about!!! :-)

No shit !

Cheers for the heads up too mate, even though I have the feeling I'll be cursing your name for the next few months due to the shopping list I'm putting together.

Just ordering a custom strap for the Paneristi, my wrist measures 8.25 inches and I fancy something a bit vintage.

Try this site mate.

RWG - Replica Watches Guide: THE Replica Watch Forum

I came across it the other week, they have "Trusted Dealers" on there and people review their watches and post videos etc.

I ordered one of these last week for £88 - worth a try, the guy seemed to have lots of "rep" from people that have brought from him in the past.. I'll let you know if it turns up and what it's like...

SKYFALL3.jpg

I've just realised you've received the watch. That link has loads of sellers, which is the link for your seller please mate? Saves me looking a all them to find it. Cheers.

I've just realised you've received the watch. That link has loads of sellers, which is the link for your seller please mate? Saves me looking a all them to find it. Cheers.

There is a new version of this out from the one I brought but not sure what the difference is though..

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=45785

It says it's sold out, but drop him an email. The guy (Reg) from what I can gather, lives in the UK but travels to Thailand to purchase a load of watches and then sells them on.

Drop him an email narikaa@gmail.com and he should be able to tell you when he will have them back in stock.

Or have a look on here if he says it's going to be a bit of a wait..

Trusty Time Online Store, Your Trusty Watch Shop

Carvalho Diablo just brought a few watches off this guy and from his posts above he is well pleased with the quality.

There is a new version of this out from the one I brought but not sure what the difference is though..

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=45785

It says it's sold out, but drop him an email. The guy (Reg) from what I can gather, lives in the UK but travels to Thailand to purchase a load of watches and then sells them on.

Drop him an email narikaa@gmail.com and he should be able to tell you when he will have them back in stock.

Or have a look on here if he says it's going to be a bit of a wait..

Trusty Time Online Store, Your Trusty Watch Shop

Carvalho Diablo just brought a few watches off this guy and from his posts above he is well pleased with the quality.

Thanks mate.

• 1 month later...

Bought a replica Omega Seamaster off one of the highly-rated replica watch makers on RWG (Andrew @ Trusty Time). Really looking forward to getting it but it'll be a few weeks. Looking forward to seeing the quality control pics after it is assembled they send before it is posted.

Bought a replica Omega Seamaster off one of the highly-rated replica watch makers on RWG (Andrew @ Trusty Time). Really looking forward to getting it but it'll be a few weeks. Looking forward to seeing the quality control pics after it is assembled they send before it is posted.

What kind of movement did you plump for and how much did it set you back mate ?

Tell you something else too, Trusty don't fuck about. I bet you'll have your pics by the weekend and it'll be on your wrist by this time next week.

Let us know how you get on.

Asian Automatic 21J movement mate, which I presume is pretty generic whatever he has. I've gone for one of his cheaper £115 ($180-ish?) ones. I am a sceptic but I've been lurking the forum for ages and heard nothing but good about his watches. If this is boss as others have said about his work, I'll pick up a couple more of the more expensive ones (around $300).

I was in town looking for a nice under £200 watch and couldn't find much apart from the top end Timex and Accurist which were lovely but... I thought fuck it, give it a whirl and buy an *ahem* 'dress watch' or whatever they call it to avoid getting sued to fuck. I like watches how they look, but fucked if I am gonna spend grands on them so why not try a replica?

He emailed me back like 5 mins after ordering letting me know what he was gonna be doing and when I'd get the QC pictures, tracking ID etc.

I'll keep you posted but he reckons pics in the next 3-5 days and after postage 12-14 days delivery.

Asian Automatic 21J movement mate, which I presume is pretty generic whatever he has. I've gone for one of his cheaper £115 ($180-ish?) ones. I am a sceptic but I've been lurking the forum for ages and heard nothing but good about his watches. If this is boss as others have said about his work, I'll pick up a couple more of the more expensive ones (around $300).

Sounds like a plan.

FWIW I got a Sinn U1 from him with the exact same movement and it is fucking solid. Very happy.

Sounds like a plan.

FWIW I got a Sinn U1 from him with the exact same movement and it is fucking solid. Very happy.

Nice mate! When I get it I'll post some pics and let you know what it is like. He said he posts loads to the UK but direct to mainland europe they can get seized by customs or something?

Nice mate! When I get it I'll post some pics and let you know what it is like. He said he posts loads to the UK but direct to mainland europe they can get seized by customs or something?

They can even be seized and destroyed by customs in the UK.

They recommend you only buy a max of 2 at a time cos they're easier to conceal ! I bought a batch of 2, then a month later a batch of 4. Guess I was lucky cos they sailed through, no probs.

They can even be seized and destroyed by customs in the UK.

They recommend you only buy a max of 2 at a time cos they're easier to conceal ! I bought a batch of 2, then a month later a batch of 4. Guess I was lucky cos they sailed through, no probs.

Someone is spending a lot of money over at RWG!! :whistle:

My next purchase is going to be a Hublot.

Someone is spending a lot of money over at RWG!! :whistle:

My next purchase is going to be a Hublot.

You're not wrong mate !

Got one more lined up, a Sinn U-Black, and that's me done.

Regarding the Hublot, you might want to double check whether the strap will fit you. I have an 8.25 inch wrist and it wouldn't go close.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good. I've got a genuine Seamaster with light blue face and steel bezel. My watch strap is different but they did change the style and the face looks very similar. I'm tempted to buy the Speedmaster, I love them.

Does it have the Omega logo on the winder and the seahorse on the reverse?

How much was it in sterling?

Looks good. I've got a genuine Seamaster with light blue face and steel bezel. My watch strap is different but they did change the style and the face looks very similar. I'm tempted to buy the Speedmaster, I love them.

Does it have the Omega logo on the winder and the seahorse on the reverse?

How much was it in sterling?

Haven't got it yet, that is just one of the QC pictures they email to you before you accept. The logo is indeed on the winder, can't remember what was on the back. I'll have a nose when I get home.

It was £120 with P+P if I remember correctly.

Looks nice mate. Stick the rest of your QC pics up when you get a chance.

Also worth buying an horology screwdriver set for steel watch straps. Give your nuts a bloody good tighten before you strap it on *

* Feel free to add double entendre

• 3 years later...