You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Good quality replica watches

Carvalho Diablo

Does anyone know of any good, trustworthy, UK based websites knocking out some decent fakes ?

Wouldn't mind a Rado, but I'm not prepared to shell out £1700 for the real deal.

Plenty of sites around but I am curious whether any of you lot have actually splashed out through any of them, and what sort of "quality" you've received in return.

This is one of the sites I've been sniffing around : Replica Rado Watches UK Fake Rado Replicas on sale

I've also just got myself a(n original) Black Dice, which is very nice.

Guest davelfc

Replica Website Review

Here's a site that reviews fake watch sites. I don't think you'll find a decent one (if any) in the UK and unless you buy a 'swiss' fake hardly any of the functions will work.

Anyway if nothing else this site will help you discover just how bad some sites are and how poor some of the fakes can be unless you're prepared to pay a little extra.

Replica Website Review

Here's a site that reviews fake watch sites. I don't think you'll find a decent one (if any) in the UK and unless you buy a 'swiss' fake hardly any of the functions will work.

Anyway if nothing else this site will help you discover just how bad some sites are and how poor some of the fakes can be unless you're prepared to pay a little extra.

Repped

Guest San Don
Does anyone know of any good, trustworthy, UK based websites knocking out some decent fakes ?

Wouldn't mind a Rado, but I'm not prepared to shell out £1700 for the real deal.

Plenty of sites around but I am curious whether any of you lot have actually splashed out through any of them, and what sort of "quality" you've received in return.

This is one of the sites I've been sniffing around : Replica Rado Watches UK Fake Rado Replicas on sale

Isnt that first sentence an oxymoron!?

• 1 year later...

Try this site mate.

RWG - Replica Watches Guide: THE Replica Watch Forum

I came across it the other week, they have "Trusted Dealers" on there and people review their watches and post videos etc.

I ordered one of these last week for £88 - worth a try, the guy seemed to have lots of "rep" from people that have brought from him in the past.. I'll let you know if it turns up and what it's like...

SKYFALL3.jpg

• Upvote 1

Guest The Big Green Bastard

Even though i hate the idea of attaching time to my ever decaying body i sometimes wear a klaus kobec that i got from ebay.

18ct gold plated, leather strap, mother of pearl face and 11 tiny diamonds round the numbers. Cost me about £60.

The other rep watch site thats very well respected is repgeek.

The trading of fake watches is very active, As a rule the standards a pretty high and some very nice watches for under £100. I bought a few years back that are still going strong. My watch guy says they are the best fakes he has ever seen,