You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Another gem from Simon.

a stoner

Chatting to Simon on MSN and it went like this.

andy says:

Hey are you still in Taunton?

simon says:

yeah

why?

andy says:

Drove past you last week going to Bristol airport

simon says:

haha really

andy says:

Twice. Friday before last to pick up my granddaughters dad and last monday morning to drop him back off. We had our granddaughters christening last sunday and he got leave for the weekend to come.

simon says:

ace mad you saw me twice

andy says:

How did I see you?

simon says:

you said you saw me twice

andy says:

No I said I drove past you lol

simon says:

yeah wat was i doin

andy says:

I dunno I was doing 90 on the motorway I just happened to drive past Taunton. Didn't actually see you or drive right past you

simon says:

oh righ hahaha

Gotta love him!!

Zeke's faceaids wall:

Alan T. Morgan: Enjoyed a Lovely glass of Stella 'cidre' on my lunch today, can't wait to get home and 'battre' Suzanne later.

Cain Connolly: Hero.

Simon Green: Pisses me off them, Why would anyone want to be french ffs?

Suzanne Mcgee: ‎???!!!

Simon Green: They pretend they are french when they are Belgiun how eer you spell it

Alan T. Morgan@ Simon DAT'S RACIST.

Simon Green: its not

Simon Green: Even where it is Brewed they speak Dutch.

Simon Green: If it sounds racist it isnt meant to be

Suzanne Mcgee: Jesus!!!

Alan T. Morgan: No worries, Hitler.

Simon Green: I've been miss understood, I mean why would someone from another country want to be french? Brewed in Belgium k? But french is there second Language , Just like ours. So technically they should be talking Dutch because where it is brewed Lueven is normal to speak Flemish ie Small Dutch. But on the Ads etc they act French, You see my point?

Alex Woo: Fucking hell, Simon, is there any nationality that you don't hate, you genocidal maniac?

Simon Green: What are you talking about?

Alex Woo: Shit, sorry mate, don't put a jihad out on the Chinese, too!

Simon Green: A what?

Alan T. Morgan: The last time I remember someone having it in for Europe as much as this was Bon Jovi when they released there smash hit ' livin' on a prayer', the song spent much of its time in the shadow of 'the final countdown' which widely recognized as the smash hit of 1986 above Bon Jovi's classic.

Zeb Kavanagh-Grover: Comedy fucking gold this!