You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Couldn't find any NBA threads, apologies if I missed it.

No sleep tonight. Heat - Bulls tip off at 1am.

Usher where are you, you *****! Your Bulls are going down this series. Maximum 6 games, likely 5. Should be plenty fun though.

Anyone watching the Griz - Thunder Game 7? I don't know what the bellends at sky are doing, shit keeps cutting off.

If this thread were an NBA clip, this post would be D Wade...

Usher where are you, you *****! Your Bulls are going down this series. Maximum 6 games, likely 5. Should be plenty fun though.

and this would be Taj Gibson...

Gonna go for an hours sleep so I can stay awake to watch my Bulls beat up on Two and a Half Men later.

[YOUTUBE]BmN-MIbvLks[/YOUTUBE]

Unbelievable plays by the Bulls. Gotta respect.

That dunk by Gibson on Wade will linger for a while... unless the Heat can show some balls and get physical on the boards. They will HAVE to show up on Wednesday otherwise they'll be joining the cruise ship with Celtics and Lakers.

Was listening to ESPN radio earlier, and they said that after Gibson dunked on him, Wade watched the replay of it on the big screen and applauded him. Nice touch, I don't actually mind Wade or Lebron, I fucking hate that lizard face cry baby Bosh though.

Don't like Wade. He can be a dirty, snarky player but then acts like he's done nothing wrong in post-game press conferences. The Rondo-maiming cunt.

haha you would say that...

As you can imagine I'm content with the proceedings this morning. The game 1 overzealousness from the young bulls was nowhere to be found. They will be back but are now under some pressure to steal back home court. Still think Heat in 6.

..and what the fuck is going with these 3-4 day gaps between games? fuck that shit, lets get it on!!

Not been on for a couple of days.

Bulls just couldn't score in the 4th. Miami didn't score much either as the Bulls D was solid again, but we missed so many shots that you are never going to win a game against anyone, let alone a team with LeBron in it.

Still think we'll win one in Miami and win in six.

Dirk's game one performance for the Mavs was something else. 48 points, only missed three shots all night and 24 of 24 from the free throw line. Amazing. They lost game 2 though, and I can see that series going to seven.

Sorry Dave, as I predicted.

Should be cracking vs Dallas who are admittedly playing very well. This could well go the full seven but I expect my Heatles to hoist the Larry O'Brian trophy in a few weeks time!

Right, that jacket is fucking horrible. If "fresh" means I wouldn't pay £1 for it, then yeah it was fresh. Horrible way for the Bulls to go out, I only hope that one day LeBron actually gets called for one of the multiple walks he does during a game. Or the dive's he does to get players in foul trouble. Dallas will be another America's Team now.

Right, that jacket is fucking horrible. If "fresh" means I wouldn't pay £1 for it, then yeah it was fresh. Horrible way for the Bulls to go out, I only hope that one day LeBron actually gets called for one of the multiple walks he does during a game. Or the dive's he does to get players in foul trouble. Dallas will be another America's Team now.

It is rather evident you dislike the guy BUT deep inside you know he has the goods and will prevail. Like MJ you will admire his top talents when he leaves the game. I understand though that as a Celtic it hurts.

Agree on the jacket by the way, totally unsexy!