You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tickets for Fulham (a) monday night

jon lad

They go on sale tomorrow to anyone with 1 away credit from last season. I am desperately in need of 1 ticket for next monday.

I have plenty of aways this season so I can return any favourable offers (of match tickets only, nowt else sorry) next season when we are pissing the league and when tickets will be even harder to get hold of.

They go on sale tomorrow to anyone with 1 away credit from last season. I am desperately in need of 1 ticket for next monday.

I have plenty of aways this season so I can return any favourable offers (of match tickets only, nowt else sorry) next season when we are pissing the league and when tickets will be even harder to get hold of.

Can you pick it up from our ticket office, if so you can use my fan card, buy you'll have to call T/O yourself as I'm working mate

thanks paddy, but i'm a proper oot (way down in bristol) so its a no for me popping down the t/o. I'm not sure if there is time to rely on royal mail getting it to me either. Could you give it to someone travelling down and I'll pick it up then (mon)? I appreciate the offer mate.

thanks paddy, but i'm a proper oot (way down in bristol) so its a no for me popping down the t/o. I'm not sure if there is time to rely on royal mail getting it to me either. Could you give it to someone travelling down and I'll pick it up then (mon)? I appreciate the offer mate.

Im in Ireland mate, so it would never get to me and then back across to you by Monday that's why I said if you could pick it up from T/O

Was just on the phone line for 25 mins. All sold out now. Anyone got a spare?

Edit: I called back 20 mins later and after another long wait on the phone (20 mins) I got through and was able to get a ticket. I don't think this system works as well as it could. But yay for me.