You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Remember all the pretend Colombian fans who suddenly registered on GOT when they bought Hamez who could speak broken English?. Quite a few of them strangely knew everything about Collina, Clive Thomas and Heysel. 

"Hola, my name is Miguel and I am a great footballer fan from medellin and I am very happy for James to sign for the great famous Everton club that were the first team to have goal nets and Dixie Dean. If your neighbours had not killed everyone in Belgium I believe you would be ten times European champion. Vamos the Toffees!"

Bluenose!

8 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Moyes would be a fucking mug to go there. Anyone would.

Fwank hasn't been there for a year yet. Give him time.

What is Moyes going to do, seriously?

He's currently struggling with a better squad of West Ham players that he knows and put together, what's behind the thinking that he'd do better with a worse squad assembled by an assortment of managers.

47 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

What is Moyes going to do, seriously?

He's currently struggling with a better squad of West Ham players that he knows and put together, what's behind the thinking that he'd do better with a worse squad assembled by an assortment of managers.

Knows the club, will fight for the fans, the shirt, the badge, etc... All that good stuff.

4 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

If he gets a pay-off from West Ham, he's got a choice of either diving straight into a toxic shitshow with a worse club or taking some time to sit in his conservatory, wearing his favourite cardigan and sipping champagne.

Depends, I reckon he’d take it like a shot, but the twist might be if West Ham demand their money or a good slice of it back if he is employed within a certain time frame; or they can place him on gardening leave awaiting compo for the first 12 months etc 

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

Remember all the pretend Colombian fans who suddenly registered on GOT when they bought Hamez who could speak broken English?. Quite a few of them strangely knew everything about Collina, Clive Thomas and Heysel. 

"Hola, my name is Miguel and I am a great footballer fan from medellin and I am very happy for James to sign for the great famous Everton club that were the first team to have goal nets and Dixie Dean. If your neighbours had not killed everyone in Belgium I believe you would be ten times European champion. Vamos the Toffees!"

hahahaha. Remember the arse licking round that Colombian bird who appeared. If ever there was a catfish it was right there and those arl

nonces were carrying on like the lads in Porky’s. 

Was dying for it to be someone on here and gave it the big reveal 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

"The guy who shoot Andres Escobar - he was roja mierda!"

9 minutes ago, RJ Fan club said:

Depends, I reckon he’d take it like a shot, but the twist might be if West Ham demand their money or a good slice of it back if he is employed within a certain time frame; or they can place him on gardening leave awaiting compo for the first 12 months etc 

Be funny if that happens and West Ham get Dyche. Then they get a new manager bounce while Everton are stuck with Lampard or bring Big Dunc back for the 57th time.

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

Not at all. I don't have Twitter and after the weekend I have unliked/unpolluted all the Liverpool Facebook pages so I'm not seeing any of the awful 'banta' pages or African experts calling for Klopp to go. 

Here is the only place a come for football stuff.

A wise move to be honest. Trust me they are snarling and hounding everyone and everything for evidence of a headlock, inuding FOI requests to Merseyside police etc.

8 minutes ago, Red74 said:

hahahaha. Remember the arse licking round that Colombian bird who appeared. If ever there was a catfish it was right there and those arl

nonces were carrying on like the lads in Porky’s. 

Was dying for it to be someone on here and gave it the big reveal 

My cousin who is as bitter as they come and calls us Tourist FC was going on about how many Colombians were following Everton as well as constantly sharing a video of Hamez beamed onto a Skyscraper in Medellin. 

Then started saying he was chatting online to loads of them and getting all excited about how Everton could make money from the South American Market. Me and my other cousins laughed saying they were probably fellas from Rhyl and Southport pretending to be Colombian and haha he was celebrating the very thing he rips Liverpool for. 

9 hours ago, Pete said:

Just going back to the headlock thing, surely if it happened it'd be the front of every paper the following day. 

A Chief Executive or whatever she is being placed in a headlock by a fan would be major news.  

Yep utter bollocks that isn't it?