You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

ticket help for tonight...

Bob

Good morning one and all,

I am hoping to get over to the game tonight, but am travelling from leeds and could do with some help.

I havent bought a ticket yet and have just phoned the ticket office.

Tickets are now only available from the club shop or from the ticket office window and although there are apparently quite a few left, I dont want to run the risk of making the journey over there and finding they have sold out.

Would anyone who is going tonight be able to head to the ticket office or club shop this morning or early afternoon and get me a ticket which i can collect from them half an hour or so before the game. There will be a bit of beer money in it for whichever thoroughly decent chap can do the honours. (plus cost of the ticket, obviously!)

earliest responses would be much appreciated as i am heading out for meetings at 12:30, wont get back into the office til 2:30ish and would need to leave the office at about 4 to get over in time.

thanks in advance.