Quantcast
Has Roy done anything right? - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The_Goat

Has Roy done anything right?

I cannot name one thing that we can rally round him with.

His signings havent worked to date. Poulsen being an absolute joke especially. Joe Cole yet to shine. Konchesky hardly hit the heights.

Everyone seems pissed of with his sit back behind the ball style of play. We didnt even press the ball in a derby which to me is a first as far as I can remember.

PR wise he's been out somewhat out of his depth. He failed to rally round Torres after Slur Alex had a go. He half criticised the fans about an anti Hicks/Gillett sit in. He refers to himself as one of Europes most respected coaches, (accolades such as that are usually bestowed upon you) not emphasised yourself when under pressure due to struggling in the league. Early in the season he said we had made a good start to the season after a couple of meaningless wins in the Europa League.

Can anyone thing of a positive? coz im all out of ideas.

I would say Meireles but I have a feeling that was a Purslow buy.

Actually the one thing he has given us is that he has united everyone in wanting him to go!

Alberto Aquilani scored his first goal for Juventus since joining on loan from Liverpool. The midfielder opened the scoring in the 13th and set Juventus on its way to a 4-0 win at home to Lecce.