You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Richard Scudamore - Anyone have contact details?

TheDrowningMan

If the suggestions of Mill being on the verge of owning us are true, we need to make sure that Mr. Scudamore knows our feelings on the prospects of such an organisation passing the Premier League's 'Fit and Proper Owners' test.

I don't but I have Pete Price's number if you want. Spokesman for Liverpudlians and homosexuals everywhere.

I think its a bit early to be believing any of the Mill's stuff in the press... Do remember the Chilean Miners are out and there isn't much to report about.

This is actually a really important point. The silence from the Pl and from Scudamore is deafening. Whilst i don't expect them to interfere in an ongoing court case, they absolutely need to issue a statement NOW deploring the legal action, reminding the current or any prospective owners of their responsibilities to the game, and of the requirements to pass the fit and proper persons test and be approved by the PL. instead we get silence, and Scudamore playing Pontius Pilate, washing his hands of everything and of the mess that the PL has created.

Contrast with the decisive actions of US baseball authorities in forcing Hicks to sell.