You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brace yourselves....

dave u

Yeah we won, I actually felt relaxed watching us last night first time for ages, but if can't beat a team like portsmouth and now Wolves easily then his decisions should be challenged.

Oh hang on we did lose to them twice already.

We are now 5th let's build on this thrash Wolves, then Leicester, Blackburn and see were we are then.

yeah we got a result, but isn't it about time and we should beat these teams. i was happy watching that last night, the defenders seemed to have a lot more freedom than they normally do and for me that was the key to winning the game. i still thought heskey was poor though, but if it helps MO having him there, then that'll do for now.

Its the inconsistency that drives me mad. All season, just when everyones totally fed up with things and everyone says if we lose tonight there'll be arses kicked we get a good performance and win.

Also every time we get a couple of good performances and results and you think maybe we've turned the corner (Newcastle at home, three wins in a row in September, the attacking football against Leeds) it'll always be followed up by a lifeless performance and embaressing defeat soon enough. That's probably why Houllier stays in a job, we never have a run of defeats. Its just total incosistency, it was the same under Evans.

I hate the number of gears we have. We sometimes start games with commitment and tempo, score, then drop a gear and concede, then go up two gears, pile on the pressure but it might be too late. Or if we're two up we'll basically stop playing. It should be top gear all the time, home or away winning losing or drawing we should play with urgency, close down the opposition and pass the ball quickly.

(Breathes)

I hate the number of gears we have. We sometimes start games with commitment and tempo, score, then drop a gear and concede, then go up two gears, pile on the pressure but it might be too late. Or if we're two up we'll basically stop playing. It should be top gear all the time, home or away winning losing or drawing we should play with urgency, close down the opposition and pass the ball quickly.

(Breathes)

Spot on Nick.

I've not seen us play TWO good halves of football ALL SEASON!!

It's a joke.

We generally only start playing with vigour when we're one, or even two goals down! It's the most frustrating thing in my life at the moment.

How hard can it be to be the better team in BOTH halves ffs?

Even last night the 1st half was immeasurably better than the second. I'm not complaining but we shoudl be bossing teams like Pompey for the full 90. United, Arsenal and Chelsea don't have a problem with it and it;s not like we don't have the personell...

Can we call him a "tosser"?

Isn't there something about people in glass houses?

you think he deserves respect after the abuse he dished out. oh and the thing that annoyed him so much seems like it may not have been the worst decision ever

Truered, why are you so angry in your posts these days? I know this is the worst season in (my) living memory, but you used to be an amiable, rational kind of chap. Now you just seem to be constantly growling.

GH Out.

Biscan and Heskey out, nothing even last night has changed my mind these the manager or players like that will take us to the title.

Do you know understand?????

Who'd change their mind based on one game? No one I know so I wouldn't expect you to.

Until the end of the season we can't replace any players, we have to make do with what we've got. The discussion was about last night's match not the whole bloody future of LFC. In the context of last night I thought Heskey was a valid change for Baros who had been looking tired.

In the context of last night I thought Heskey was a valid change for Baros who had been looking tired.

What a bunch of arse, mate.

Hesk*y should never be allowed to ever pull the Red shirt on again. End of story.

I'd rather have Baros, pongolle, or even Mellor... in fact even Diouff or Kewell upfront ahead of him.

He just does not ever deserve another game for us. Ever.

Personally I couldn't care less that Baros was rested, he needed it, that was clear to see. He's been giving everything still, but he has looked absolutely fooked at times! At times over the last couple of games he's been blowing like Henchoz. ;-)

What I do care about, though, is that Hesk*y replaces him. That galls the shit out of me.

It really fucks me off.

He's had his nice easy ride on the cushty Liverpool gravy train for long enough now don't you think? Now it's time for him to take the rickety little choo-choo express down to the Reserves until this summer, upon which point the gutless turd shall have his bags packed for him and be ushered on to the next available National Express coach heading to which ever poor fuckers decide to buy him for four pound thirty eight or something.

He should rot in the reserves until the end of the season. He barely even deserves that much.

Truered, why are you so angry in your posts these days? I know this is the worst season in (my) living memory, but you used to be an amiable, rational kind of chap. Now you just seem to be constantly growling.

This season I have been to alot more games, then in the past 2 mostly cause of work committments and marriage preparations.

I have supported LFC all my life but watching them now actually hurts, it wouldn't be so bad except no one takes any sort of responsibility for the carp produced, our manager will blame the pitch, referees, travelling, linesman you name it he'll blame it.

We have an excellent core of players, world class I might add but we surround them with crap, and that is my problem why should a great club like Liverpool have this purile rubbish played out to the best fans in world week after week, the Portsmouth FA Cup game a neutral in the pub said 'god this is boring' and I simply couldn't argue because he was right it was, and that is what it has come too now LFC are not playing the brand of football we all want and should except for a top team.

Already people slag me off in this thread and others, but you know what I couldn't care less in the end all I want is LFC is too become great again and whatever sacrifices need to made to do this should be ASAP.