You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FIFA 11

Guest ShoePiss
I hate how in career mode I can't see at what stage of the champions league and FA Cup etc. that I'm up to.

I think you can in that talkshite section.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got a decent playlist of Liverpool chants? Have to say I'm not impressed with what sounds (to my brother and I, anyway) like you'll never work again. Could've sworn I heard Chelsea reject being chanted before, as well.

Its always good beating people who are Real. Even better when they choose AEK Athens and its Classic/World XI and you still beat them.

Also: I beat Real and AC Milan with Germinal Beerschot the other day. A Belgian team with 2,5 stars. Gerrin.

Its always good beating people who are Real. Even better when they choose AEK Athens and its Classic/World XI and you still beat them.

Also: I beat Real and AC Milan with Germinal Beerschot the other day. A Belgian team with 2,5 stars. Gerrin.

I used to do this with Standard Liege.

Now I do it with Bolton.

Win.

The A.I is awful. I was Barca playin against Everton, ball over the top for messi to run onto, Phil Neville outpaces him.

Far to many glitches aswell.

The cheat for more money is good though.

Put an offer in for a plyer on the loan list. When you sign him go to budget allocation and move all your transfer funds into your wages budget so your left with no transfer funds.

Then go to your sell players squad list and cancel the players loan that you've just signed. It will say that you have to pay a cancelling fee. When you click ok, your transfer budget goes to £21550000000.

Make sure you change your transfer/wage budget back to 50/50.

The ultimate team thing changes the players' names into random names. Very annoying.

Rio Ferdinand = R. Fernandez

Steven Gerrard =S. Giacomazzi

Cristiano Ronaldo = B. Crofts

Fernando Torres = Ferreira Rosa

Kaka = KAMIL

Drogba- Du Ri

Rooney- Ruben Castro

David Silva- Davila

Messi- Michna

Just reset all squads if you've got the same problem.

The ultimate team thing changes the players' names into random names. Very annoying.

Rio Ferdinand = R. Fernandez

Steven Gerrard =S. Giacomazzi

Cristiano Ronaldo = B. Crofts

Fernando Torres = Ferreira Rosa

Kaka = KAMIL

Drogba- Du Ri

Rooney- Ruben Castro

David Silva- Davila

Messi- Michna

Just reset all squads if you've got the same problem.

Cheers mate, wondered why I had some bloke called Kamil running around the arena.

Recently got this and im shite at it.

Signed a few players who have good dribbling skills but can i fuck beat a man.

When i try getting close to the player to then take him on most of the time i leave it too late and he just tackles me or my attempt at tapping the right thumbstick hardly sprints me past him.

Only new to the game so im sure i will pick it up in time but any tips regards taking on the defender would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
Recently got this and im shite at it.

Signed a few players who have good dribbling skills but can i fuck beat a man.

When i try getting close to the player to then take him on most of the time i leave it too late and he just tackles me or my attempt at tapping the right thumbstick hardly sprints me past him.

Only new to the game so im sure i will pick it up in time but any tips regards taking on the defender would be appreciated.

Give the right stick a flick away from the defender. Usually it gives you a bit of space.

As always, I buy this game and find it for what it is - utter wank. Just like it's predecessors since 2003. Can hardly control the players and it automatically does loads of stuff that it thinks I want.

Anyone know the magical button combo to perform a simple header?

Square, then aim with the analogue.

Change the setting to automatic everything (passing etc) if you're that shit.

Still haven't played this yet.

I'm fucking ace at Fifa 10 so no doubt I'll be fucking ace at this one.

What are the big differences?

The movement, especially sprinting. It takes a lot longer to kick in. Vast improvement, feels a lot more realistic.