You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Heartbroken Tomkins still crying..

escapepods

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Says the kid who made a name for himself throwing hissy fits any time the manager did something you didn't like.

Sorry

I should have said

'Rafa I completely support your decision to alienate anyone and everybody around you, including Alonso and Hyypia, and your decision to use Ngog as a battering ram was inspired'.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Fed up of this end of the world shite with a manager who managed to seventh.

Anybody that wants to buy the 'Abridged History of LFC: The Benitez Years' by Aunty N.W.A. can find it at all shit book shops, available since 2004.

Sorry

I should have said

'Rafa I completely support your decision to alienate anyone and everybody around you, including Alonso and Hyypia, and your decision to use Ngog as a battering ram was inspired'.

Saying fuck all would have been fine, you're the last person who should be telling people to calm down and relax given your history of hysterics.

Didn't read all of Tomkins (who can or does?) but really get over yourself Paully. He's just a manager who ran his course. He's not Shankly, Paisley or Dalglish.

Take the owners out of the equation and just ask yourself the following:

We finished 7th. Should the manager who has been here for 6 years be given another year?

Six years in charge and arguably the football we played this season was worse than Houillier's last season in charge when we finished 4th, should he be given another year?

If Moores hadn't sold the family silver to two shishters would people still be clamoring for another year of Rafa? Would there be protests in the streets? No, we'd be screaming for Rick Parry to engage his mobile at the pictures and sack him.

Like fuck there would be. And don't tell me the two aren't related.

Benetiz deserved the sack and to Mong Central snickering like demented little 'told you so told you so' school girls in the background that we're going to get Sparky or Roy and then where will we be, wallowing down the table, Stevie and Nando and (uhh...oh yeah the cupboard is pretty bare after that isn't it) are fucking off and we should have kept Rafa, you anti-Rafa poo-pooers are sorry now, we can't even beat Blackpool (nice day out though, eh?) yadda yadda yadda Avram Grant aid blockade yadda-dabba-doo.

Spare me. The club will survive. The Americans will eventually go, the Chelsea Chariman will go and the club will rise again and hopefully some of the absolute weapons (on both sides of the Rafa divide I mightr add) will have fucked off.

Love,

NP

I think the criticisms thrown at him are often way over the top, just as with those that are sycophantic about him, but that 'article' boils down to little more than an overly long name dropping sentence that does little than show his desire to crystalise the following points:

1. I'm Rafa's personal confidant.

2. I speak to important people like Carra and Rafa's close family friends

3. I'm better than you because of these things.

So, what you're saying is that Tomkins is just like some of the "honoured and esteemed" "in-the-know" posters on this forum.

Except that he gives names, instead of pretending.

:thumbsup: