You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Weekends other games

Rex Banner

A Manc/Villa draw would hand us the perfect scenario for a season-back-on-track victory tomorrow.*

*Is this tempting fate?

They needed two spotty cunts to rescue them in that game last year. One has been sold, and the other will probably not play. I have hope.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a typical Harry Redknapp team result

Droopy gets so much slack in the press it's just hilarious. Some days ago there was a story about Redknapp having to deliver CL-football "on a budget", as Levy didn't want to splash the cash in january. They're the biggest fucking spenders in the league you dozy sport "journalist" twats

Droopy gets so much slack in the press it's just hilarious. Some days ago there was a story about Redknapp having to deliver CL-football "on a budget", as Levy didn't want to splash the cash in january. They're the biggest fucking spenders in the league you dozy sport "journalist" twats

Redknapp does that with every team. He splashes the cash, works for about a year. Goes a bit downhill the he leaves and the club is fucked.

Every previous club he has managed is in financial difficulty right now. Every single one. Bournmouth, West Ham, Portsmouth, Southampton. That has to say something.

Guest Pistonbroke
Redknapp does that with every team. he splashes the cash works for about a year. Goes a bit downhill the he leaves and the club is fucked.

Every previous club he has managed is in financial difficulty right now. Every single one. Bournmouth, West Ham, Portsmouth, Southampton. That has to say something.

He's on the take with transfers imo the dodgy twitching git.

Had decided to watch the Villa game, and quite fancy them to get something, but hearing "Heskey is preferred to John Carew" has seriously quelled my optimism.

Also what planet does Ferguson live on? Brown the best defender in England, Van Der saar the best goalkeeper; the man has no grip on reality.

Also what planet does Ferguson live on? Brown the best defender in England, Van Der saar the best goalkeeper; the man has no grip on reality.

Did he say that on that stupid pre-game interview like?

Fucking hell I thought some things Rafa does was baffling but that is mental.

Had decided to watch the Villa game, and quite fancy them to get something, but hearing "Heskey is preferred to John Carew" has seriously quelled my optimism.

Planet Brilliant Motivator?

Bring on the title. It's amazing we've still a chance playing the way we have. A sustained run would get us back in with a shout. A long road ahead but with our team slowly returning anything can happen.

Putting aside our part of that equation (we're too fucking inept by far to think beyond anything other than fourth right now), this is certainly shaping up to be the most interesting and open seasons in a long, long time. The question is whether everyone reverts to type or if it's sustained though.

Bring on the title. It's amazing we've still a chance playing the way we have. A sustained run would get us back in with a shout. A long road ahead but with our team slowly returning anything can happen.

Not like you to be positive but I do agree. Don't think we can realistically win it but certainly get ourselves into a position where Chelsea and co are looking out for our results.

I know the consensus on here is to the contrary but I really think Rooney is a quality player. It's a pretty negative and limited midfield they're playing, though.

Putting aside our part of that equation (we're too fucking inept by far to think beyond anything other than fourth right now), this is certainly shaping up to be the most interesting and open seasons in a long, long time. The question is whether everyone reverts to type or if it's sustained though.

It is, I just hope now the exit of the champions league will can help put some kind of run together as there are points up for grabs at every ground.

Redknapp does that with every team. He splashes the cash, works for about a year. Goes a bit downhill the he leaves and the club is fucked.

yeah its says you are a thick twat who puts 2 and 2 together and gets 5.

Not like you to be positive but I do agree. Don't think we can realistically win it but certainly get ourselves into a position where Chelsea and co are looking out for our results.

I know the consensus on here is to the contrary but I really think Rooney is a quality player. It's a pretty negative and limited midfield they're playing, though.

I think you're confusing me with someone else Mr D. I'm quite possibly the most optimistic person on here. Usually wildly too.

I wondered why you randomly negged me the other day.

If we could get our best team on the pitch playing positive football like we did at the end of last season we would have a chance of the tilte unfortunately as you will see with out tactics and team selection that wont happen

So soul destroying because this should have been our season.

Rafa has to believe first and unfortunately I dont think he is prepared to set his team out in the offensive way of the end of last season.