You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Business legal issue

Elmyn Noos

Some foolish sonbitch has crossed me in the business sense and is about to pay a disproportionately hefty price, as you'd expect.

Long story short - his business was supplied with some fine sales personnel, courtesy of Noos Inc.

Said business has phoenixed (ie. closed down one day and set up the next under a different limited company name, to avoid paying its creditors).

Now I'm not one to judge, and I have no issue at all with businesses doing whatever they need to live thrive and survive, except when Noos Inc is one of the creditors they are trying to screw. To coin a business phrase, that shit aint funny. It's not a lot of money, and in the grand scheme of things, it's not going to impact greatly, but it fucks me off a little that they think they can do this to me.

So here's my legal question. I have given them seven days to comply with my demands. On day eight, I will rape their salesforce like an irish catholic priest going through a schoolboy choir. I will headhunt out of their business not only the salespeople we put in there, but every last motherfucker in their sales team without exception.

I have put this to them. In writing (by way of an email). They are not liking my email and threatening to fuck me over with their lawyers this time, instead of their accountants. I have replied that whilst I appreciate their position on this, pay the fuck up or face the consequences.

I'm pretty sure there is no law against headhunting, but is there a law against threatening with intent to cripple their fucking business by nicking all their salespeople?

I have no idea, and I probably should have asked this before I sent the email, but I'm a man of action, not words.

Anyone got any clue on this? Briefs, as it's your birthday, I'm expecting Lurtzy will be treating you to a night of not hassling you for sex, so I'm looking at you on this one.

Surely the 'new' company will have to start their employees on new contracts and as a recruitment god you have heard their prayers and are intervening on their part to offer them a higher calling (better pay) and a new place to worship (new company). They can't sue God,can they?

Noo's this is what my business did. Unfortunatly they only take the suppliers on that they need and people like you got screwed over.

Give Aveez a PM, she helped me out in a time of need. I am sure that she can do the same for you!!!

As I was my company's representative ask me any questions you want and I can answer as best I can.

I'm not helping this ginger haired fucker -he's a prick of the highest order - a real fucktard..wouldnt take a piss an shake at him if he was on fire...knob cock asswipe that he is!!!

Send me a copy of the email you thick bastard and I'll run the scenario past legal!

You're bulletproof. If there was a law against headhunting it would never go on. The only thing I can think may be a problem is if there was some clause in the contract you had when you supplied the staff previously, although that was of course with a different company.

In fact, as it's a new company it's possible your staff may have been TUPE'd over, which means they may have to take over the obligations of the contract.

*The above is a lot of thinking out loud and may be complete bollocks. I'll give you an answer tomorrow.

Just to clarify, I know and understand the ins and outs of pre-pack insolvency arrangements, and therefore I am well aware of the fact that I am not going to have a legal claim on the wedge I am owed, as it was owed by the "old" company, who no longer exist. What I am essentially saying to them is " Alright I know what you've done - very clever. I have no legal claim to the money, but I want you to pay it anyway, or I'm going to fuck you up".

What I'm asking is not whether I can mount a proper claim for the money, but whether or not they can take action against me for:

a. threatening them

b. carrying out my threat.

I don't think they can, and even if they can, if they don't pay, I'm going to fuck them up anyway and use the money I make to defend myself against their legal proceedings. I'd rather take a hit financially than get walked over by this bunch of cuntflaps.

Just to clarify, I know and understand the ins and outs of pre-pack insolvency arrangements, and therefore I am well aware of the fact that I am not going to have a legal claim on the wedge I am owed, as it was owed by the "old" company, who no longer exist. What I am essentially saying to them is " Alright I know what you've done - very clever. I have no legal claim to the money, but I want you to pay it anyway, or I'm going to fuck you up".

What I'm asking is not whether I can mount a proper claim for the money, but whether or not they can take action against me for:

a. threatening them

b. carrying out my threat.

I don't think they can, and even if they can, if they don't pay, I'm going to fuck them up anyway and use the money I make to defend myself against their legal proceedings. I'd rather take a hit financially than get walked over by this bunch of cuntflaps.

I'm pretty sure they can't. It wasn't a great move committing to print your threat though.

If you know where they do business then just slip a local a few quid to raid the place you take goods to the value of and they can have the rest if there isnt goods to the value then just drop a match

if you want to stay on the roight side of the law then ring up the phone numbers for the dole snoopers say they have people working on the side and also imigration they will go through the books and the staff etc and fuck them up no end in the process

If you know where they do business then just slip a local a few quid to raid the place you take goods to the value of and they can have the rest if there isnt goods to the value then just drop a match

if you want to stay on the roight side of the law then ring up the phone numbers for the dole snoopers say they have people working on the side and also imigration they will go through the books and the staff etc and fuck them up no end in the process

Nice to see Bob dispensing excellent advice outside of Cheltenham week. I recommend any of the above.

Such is my irritation at the lack of respect they have shown me, I have decided that their seven days are up. I never said seven earth days anyway.

Have just lined a meeting up with their main competitor for the first week back after the Christmas break. They have already said if I get them names and numbers, they'll do the headhunting, and pay me handsomely for my trouble.

MWUHA HA HA HA HA.

I'm toying with the idea, if I can get a definitive legal bullet-proof vest, of emailing the names and numbers to my new client with the subject heading Headhunt Away!, and cc in the cunts that have ripped me off who are about to lose all their people.