You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Mathewbet1

Have just gotten back into this now my wireless adapter has fixed itself, and have also just found out about erm, I think its demolition. Two bombs, one defends one attacks. 13k points per game?? Yeaaa! Ive just prestiged second time and am already level 22.

I'm loving Sabotage atm. Gets you lots of XP as well.

I went off Sabotage a while back. The team I was playing against had no intention of completing the objective and just camped the bomb throughout the game.

It was near impossible to do anything as a result.

I went off Sabotage a while back. The team I was playing against had no intention of completing the objective and just camped the bomb throughout the game.

It was near impossible to do anything as a result.

Just had the same problem. Twas in Wasteland and the other team only existed of snipers and grenade launchers. This game ruining has put me off too.

I just played a game of demolition. That's just too much for me, I don't have a clue of what's going on anymore. Bomb A, Bomb B, several target and defending sites, campers, care packages, air strikes, tactical knivers, ...

Think I'm just gonna stick with Team deathmatch, for tonight.

The objective games, apart from S&D, are being ruined by people purely playing to improve their K/D ratio, or for killstreaks.

I'm looking forward to the barebones playlist when it hits PS3 so there will at least be no killstreak rewards available.

The objective games, apart from S&D, are being ruined by people purely playing to improve their K/D ratio, or for killstreaks.

I'm looking forward to the barebones playlist when it hits PS3 so there will at least be no killstreak rewards available.

Yea, I love barebones. It's also very handy if you want to play free for all with some friends in a lounge, cause when you try to invite someone in the FFA lounge, it'll always be too late.

Yea, I love barebones. It's also very handy if you want to play free for all with some friends in a lounge, cause when you try to invite someone in the FFA lounge, it'll always be too late.

Didn't think you could invite someone into a FFA, I thought they had to join your session?

Resurgence is due to hit PS3 tomorrow in Europe. Across the pond in the Americas, Resurgence is due for release today.

The new map pack will also include the new barebones playlist, no killstreaks will be available, so no more running for cover when air support is called in, and no need to switch to an anti-air class. Happy days....

Resurgence is due to hit PS3 tomorrow in Europe. Across the pond in the Americas, Resurgence is due for release today.

The new map pack will also include the new barebones playlist, no killstreaks will be available, so no more running for cover when air support is called in, and no need to switch to an anti-air class. Happy days....

That is indeed a huge relief. Btw is there any reason why this is released just now on PS3 and months ago on Xbox 360?

That is indeed a huge relief. Btw is there any reason why this is released just now on PS3 and months ago on Xbox 360?

Microsoft paid millions to Activision for the exclusivity periods for all map packs and DLC.

There are rumours that a 3rd map pack will be released later this year, which will probably port the remaining COD4 maps across to MW2.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bought the final map pack and went on yesterday for the first time in months. Everyone on there seems to be an expert now. I thought i'd become reasonably proficient after nearly 6 months of play, but i'm getting destroyed nearly every match at the minute.

The major reason as to why I don't play it anymore, you taken break because of life, come back your on square one again!

Anyone tried drop shotting?...

Very handy when one on one from a fair distance, but a real pain when you try to knife someone and end up on your belly shooting at the nothing.

Drop shotting works best with SMG's for me, as you are more likely to be on the move more often and have the 1 v 1 confrontations.

I've used it myself and it's a very effective tactic, but the amount of knife deaths I suffered made me switch back.

• 2 weeks later...

As MW2 is in it's final stages as far as I'm concerned I'm going around trying to finish all the weapon challenges, this includes using the grenade launcher. I never once used it when playing seriously so It's time to get my revenge. It's highly amusing hearing people calling me a noobtuber, it's revenge for having to put up with all of the shit.

As MW2 is in it's final stages as far as I'm concerned I'm going around trying to finish all the weapon challenges, this includes using the grenade launcher. I never once used it when playing seriously so It's time to get my revenge. It's highly amusing hearing people calling me a noobtuber, it's revenge for having to put up with all of the shit.

I'm trying out some bits with One Man Army at the moment, no t00bs involved, but lots of claymores and C4. I'm tired of people using Lightweight being able to stroll through my claymores as if they are not there, so I'm using OMA to switch to a C4 class to give the explosions a bit more oomph when needed.

I have 3 classes set up with OMA that I switch between during the game, depending on what's going on.

The starting class is OMA Pro, Stopping Power Pro, Ninja Pro, M4A1 RDS & claymores.

Once I've established that there are people gliding through my claymores, I'll switch to my second OMA class, SCAR-H Silenced with Cold Blooded Pro, Ninja Pro & C4, so that I can double up the claymore with a C4 pack.

Finally, I have my Hardline Pro class when I'm on a role and the revenge hungry idiots keep coming back through the same routes to get me. SCAR-H Silenced, OMA Pro, Hardline Pro, Ninja Pro & claymores.