You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Scoo our old staff jumped up on the bed without us realising and licked my balls once when I was doing Carly from behind.

Does it make me weird when my first thought upon reading that was whether the dog was male or female?

I've had a nipple licked when my new dog Kat tried to get involved, but nothing below the belt.

Does it make me weird when my first thought upon reading that was whether the dog was male or female?

I've had a nipple licked when my new dog Kat tried to get involved, but nothing below the belt.

Scooby was our female red staff, I posted some pics of her on here ages ago.

I've trained Milo to go and lie in his bed with his head under the blanket. The looks he can give he'd make you feel guilty for not letting him have a go.

P1090582_zps48dbba21.jpg

Mines got a enlarged prostate gland.So far the vet bill is £530.£300 for scans and biopsies and a catheter up his cock to take a sample of prostate fluid and £230 for a months supply of antibiotics.And next month he has to have his balls off...Thankfully he'll make a full recovery and we can claim back most of the vet fees via the insurance.

Scoo our old staff jumped up on the bed without us realising and licked my balls once when I was doing Carly from behind.

Not bring funny lifey but that tuna paste you spread on your clackers might have contributed to this

Bestiality is worse if it's gay

Mines got a enlarged prostate gland.So far the vet bill is £530.£300 for scans and biopsies and a catheter up his cock to take a sample of prostate fluid and £230 for a months supply of antibiotics.And next month he has to have his balls off...Thankfully he'll make a full recovery and we can claim back most of the vet fees via the insurance.

Beautiful dog, glad to hear he's going to be ok

My other half got a job working for the lady she rented a room off many years ago, now a close friend of ours.

On a work night out to introduce her to everyone our mate told them all deadpan the other half had been smearing jam all over her grot and getting her dogs to lick it off. Some of them believed her.

Amazingly cuntish.

The other half got her own back when our mate was eating liquorice allsorts, and thinking she'd dropped one on the sofa picked it up and without properly inspecting it popped a nugget of dog shit into her mouth.

When the stories come out that one very quickly trumps the other one and leads to silence.

• Upvote 1

jSguPlAamEJah.jpg

Ruby-Alaskan Malamute & Marla-Maremma cross. The photo taken  3 or 4 years ago. Had to call the vet out to Marla last year, she was 14, the legs had gone. Ruby is 12 and still going strong.

My beautiful girls and great pals.

• Upvote 4

Gutted for you. They really get into your heart in a way that few things (or people) can.

Cheers. I've got two other dogs to keep me occupied. House feels a bit emptier now though. A dog, even.for a few months or years are worth the heartache for. Great pets.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Cheers. I've got two other dogs to keep me occupied. House feels a bit emptier now though. A dog, even.for a few months or years are worth the heartache for. Great pets.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

The love, loyalty and fun the bring are certainly worth it, but it's fucking painful losing one of the family.

We've started buying these for Rox, she loves them and they're so well made the lass at our pet shop tries them all out herself!

http://www.dorsetdogdelights.co.uk/index.html

Can't say I've gone that far, but apparently they're lovely.

Does anyone on here use things like gorge bowls or Kong toys, to slow your dogs down from guzzling food?  We've started using the former now as she used to do her grub in one bite and be bloated and burping all night - which I must admit does make me chuckle - and the Kong toys are the best I've yet found. 

Perfect blend of play and treats, keeps her occupied when we're going out if we stuff it with biscuits, treats or paste (not the sort Lifey allegedly emits when his dog's licking his balls).  Plus, we've got other ones which she's tried her very best to kill since Xmas 2012, and still hasn't managed to.  So well made, any other dog toy she's been given is usually fucked within 5 minutes and needing to go in the bin.

I'll admit, I am a bit of a dog bore. 

he's not interested in tugs, his favourite are the mini tennis balls with squeakers in.

Tennis balls!  My life is spent lobbing tennis balls on the beach, before dragging a dog with "you're fucking me over by taking me home" eyes back off the sand no matter how long I do it for.