You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If we don't beat Burnley

Stephen Adams.

Twat?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Twat?

• I've already taken my toys out the pram just in case
    • I'd rather get aids than come on here after a bad result

Where's the positive? If we just turn those draws into wins and still loose another two games we will have a better points total than last year. For fucks sake.

Let rafa do his job, Let the boys do theirs and if at the end of 38 Games there has been no improvement then make a stupid pole about throughing your toys out the pram.

Until the come on you Fucking REDS!!!!!!

Where's the positive? If we just turn those draws into wins and still loose another two games we will have a better points total than last year. For fucks sake.

Let rafa do his job, Let the boys do theirs and if at the end of 38 Games there has been no improvement then make a stupid pole about throughing your toys out the pram.

Until the come on you Fucking REDS!!!!!!

:wow:

Will you act a twat?

It depends what you mean by 'a twat'. Is it:

1. Ranting and raging about the result.

2. Being disappointed and offering rational criticism

3. Being disappointed and offering no criticism

4. Being disappointed and offering excuses about net spend and the owners

5. Not being disappointed at all.

I believe the order of twattishness from high to low would be:

So which is it?

It depends what you mean by 'a twat'. Is it:

1. Ranting and raging about the result.

2. Being disappointed and offering rational criticism

3. Being disappointed and offering no criticism

4. Being disappointed and offering excuses about net spend and the owners

5. Not being disappointed at all.

I believe the order of twattishness from high to low would be:

So which is it?

No, no. Being relaxed and not arsed about us failing to win is proof that you're behind manager and team. Remember three draws on the bounce and we're still top is an excellent run of results.

It depends what you mean by 'a twat'.

Well, in Italy or South America, it would be turning up at the training ground threatening to beat their bollocks in.

Here, it's coming on this forum threatening to beat their bollocks in, along with the bollocks of anyone who disagrees.

If we lose, can I compare Burnley's and Liverpool's Net spend, quality to players and wages?

No,

No. You can only compare it to those who have spent more money than us over the past 5 years. Them's the rules.

This guy knows.

The rules for arguing about net spend are:

1. Bang on about Parry

2. Bang on about the Yanks

3. Bang on about the team Benitez inherited

4. Drag up statistics to prove your theory on net spend, if the fee is undisclosed then just make it up

5. Get abusive if anyone sees the flaws in your arguement

6. Repeat until everyone who disagrees with you decides to give in, this could take months

Win or lose, Red Phoenix is on the booze.

Too right, it's saturday and I'll have ran out of weed, definitely calls for lagers. Voted toys and pram, this place when we don't win is just one of those things I can't not look at, maybe because it helps to see other people going mental and over the top so I don't feel alone.

Edited by Red Phoenix