You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Jets, 1-0.

Ravens, 2-1.

Steelers, 2-1.

Texans, 0-1.

Broncos', 0-2.

I think is the head to head between all them sides. And going on that I think that's how they line up.

Three or More Clubs

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games among the clubs).

2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.

3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.

Anything I've missed on that?

From the nfl site!

5. Denver Broncos (8-7)

Week 17 opponent: Kansas City (3-12)

Outlook: Despite losing to Philadelphia, the Broncos remain very much in play for a wild-card spot. They currently hold down the No. 5 seed but next week when the common opponents tiebreaker kicks in, Denver could be on the outside looking in. The Broncos, who have the same conference mark as New York and Baltimore, would lose out to the Jets (common opponents) and Ravens (head-to-head) in tiebreakers. So they need to beat the Chiefs in Week 17 and get some help.

6. N.Y. Jets (8-7)

Week 17 opponent: Cincinnati (10-5)

Outlook: The Jets took advantage of the fact that the Indianapolis Colts pulled Peyton Manning and other starters in the second half, and scored a victory that kept their postseason hopes alive. All they need to do is beat the Bengals, who figure to be resting their starters, and they're in. So much for Rex Ryan's premature declaration last week that his team was out of the playoffs.

7. Baltimore Ravens (8-7)

Week 17 opponent: at Oakland (5-10)

Outlook: With Sunday's loss, the Ravens missed a great opportunity to reach the playoffs. Still, a win in Oakland next week puts Baltimore into the postseason for the second consecutive year. The Raiders, however, won't be easy. Among their five victories this season, four have come against playoff contenders (Philadelphia, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh and Denver).

8. Houston Texans (8-7)

Week 17 opponent: New England (10-5)

Outlook: The No. 3 seed is on the line for the Patriots, so the Texans won't have an easy victory. But they'll need it -- along with help -- if they are to get into the postseason for the first time.

9. Pittsburgh Steelers (8-7)

Week 17 opponent: at Miami (7-8)

Outlook: The Steelers must beat the Dolphins and get some help. Like Houston, their 5-6 record in conference games has put them behind Denver, Baltimore and New York.

Well done neko on winning Group B, you deserve it after a bad start and then getting a great team together. Looks like Austin has been benched for the Cowgirls so all i need it Rice to get about 16 yards tomorrow and i win Group A.

Congratulations to neko for winning group B!

Already looking forward to next fantasy season :yes:

But first: Come on Vikings! Kill the Bears and smack the Giants! Get that no.1 seed and go all the way! (...yeah, in my dreams...)

thanks - the cowboys make the playoffs and i'm the champion of the TLW (group B) fantasy league.

i've waited my whole life for this moment, and now it's happened. the feeling is just beyond words, really.

neko_aikman.jpg

Thank you Neko, if i had to lose to anyone in the final then i am glad it was you.

honesty, with the amount of football i watch, it would have been embarrassing not to do well.

i have the NFL sunday ticket at home, which allows me to indulge in every single game live.....and i do watch almost every game (except for the sea-dogs).

playoffs are going to be interesting this year, especially in the NFC.

please please please, i just hope the steelers miss out in the AFC.