You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer '09 Transfer Speculation Thread

Gray - YPC

Guest simon
I had a quick look on lfcglobe forum but couldn't see anything. Sure you've got the right forum mate?

Yeah its not been mentioned for about an hour now its gone very quiet.

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest simon
Had a look on LFC Globe and found fuck all.

Well he has been on about half hour ago. He calls himself Soy grande or something he is also saying Villa will join Manchester but doesn't know which one. Go on and check a few pages back you will find him somewhere. I just looked its about 15 pages back in the chat box..

Well he has been on about half hour ago. He calls himself Soy grande or something he is also saying Villa will join Manchester but doesn't know which one. Go on and check a few pages back you will find him somewhere. I just looked its about 15 pages back in the chat box..

I looked on the forum. It looks like they're only allowed one post per day.

Guest simon
I looked on the forum. It looks like they're only allowed one post per day.

Not in the forum the chat box on the side.

Guest simon
Text speak certainly is. Aaaaaaaaaarrrrgggghhh!!!!!!!!

Yeah i can feel free to write what i want in there ha ha.

Let's be honest... The yanks would be more willing to open up the chequebook for someone like Villa because his fee will be covered by shirtsales, sponsorship monies, and increased global profile.

However, I don't think they can afford it.

You see I think they can afford it, and more, but they wont for one minute consider it as that would mean actually paying for something with their own money, and we cant be having that now can we .

Guest simon
You see I think they can afford it, and more, but they wont for one minute consider it as that would mean actually paying for something with their own money, and we cant be having that now can we .

I think they will there is allot of money to be made off a signing like Villa and i am sure Adidas would pay some of the fee.

I think they will there is allot of money to be made off a signing like Villa and i am sure Adidas would pay some of the fee.

Sorry to piss on your bomfire mate, but Villa isn't gonna sign for us, especially at the bids made by Madrid and Barca.

We've had a couple of opportunites to sign him before, but it's never happened for whatever reason. He's more likely than not gonna stay in Spain. It he has any sense, it'll be Barca over Madrid.

Loving your optimism though.

Guest Dog Chaser

Eto'o has a bad attitude despite being a quality football player, Man City will be the most likely destination if he does leave Barcelona.

What do people think about Huntelaar as a backup striker for Torres?

I'm not sure because I haven't seen him play a lot lately seeing as he hardly ever played for Real but he has been highly rated for a while, he can play as a lone striker and he might go for a decent price seeing as Real want rid by all reports.

hahahaha

Galatasaray have noted Ryan Babel's ability to gallop really fast in one direction while veering uncontrollably from side to side before falling over in a pile of knees and ankles and powerfully-muscled thighs. And they want a piece of that.

I'm not sure because I haven't seen him play a lot lately seeing as he hardly ever played for Real but he has been highly rated for a while, he can play as a lone striker and he might go for a decent price seeing as Real want rid by all reports.

Average player who i'd rather not have. Too slow for me.

His face didn't fit in at Real but he did pretty okay for them with 8 goals in 20 odd games.

He's got an uncanny Aldo-like knack of being in the right place at the right time. His international record is excellent too.

All that said, he'd surely still command a £10m+ fee so might not be an option for us.