You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer '09 Transfer Speculation Thread

Gray - YPC

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you'll find that I can say whatever I want mate! I class Gerrard behind Torres (and two holding central midfielders) as 4231, whereas Keane up front with Torres (and Gerrard in central midfield) is 442. You can keep telling me otherwise, but that's just my personal view on it!

I also know loads of other people who would say the same thing. But really, it doesn't matter that much.

Oh, you can say whatever you want, I'm not arguing with that... even tho it doesn't make sense. All I'm saying is if Rafa saw Keane as playing in support of Torres rather than upfront alongside him, as in a 4231, then you can hardly say he changed formation and learned from it, coz' in his mind it was the exact same formation just with a different line-up. Whether you or I or whoever think it was a 442 or not has no bearing whatsoever in the discussion. That's not rocket science ffs...

Yay! The Chief showing Rafa some love:

Double lift for Benitez - Yahoo! Eurosport UK

Eat shit Barce. Eat my fucking SHIT!

Did you see the first reply to that article?

HAHAHAHAHAHA IT LOOKS LIKE YOU SCUMPOOL WILL BE STUCK* WITH THE YANKS FOR ANOTHER THREE YEARS HAHAHA SWEET YOU* WILL NEVER WIN F**KALL WITH THE FAT SPANISH WAITER AND* THE YANKS THIS IS GOOD NEWS ALSO ALONSO LOOKS LIKE HES* ON IS WAY OUT THE SINKING SHIP THE GREEZY C**T.

I AGREE* WITH GIBBOS No3 AND NED N IS A BINDIPPIN SKIP RAT YOU* SCOUSERS OUR PURE SCUM THE FILTHIEST PEOPLE ON THE* PLANET.

GLOOOOOORY GLOOOOOOORY MAN UTD

PREMIER LEAGUE* CHAMPIONS 2008/2009 HAHA

Fucking idiot. Someone needs to teach that sad sorry bloke some class and manners.

In anycase the chief not leaving is good news indeed.

Did you see the first reply to that article?

Fucking idiot. Someone needs to teach that sad sorry bloke some class and manners.

In anycase the chief not leaving is good news indeed.

In that uneducated scrote's words, we will never win fuck all. That, my bottom-of-the-barrel dwelling old mucker, is what's called a double negative. So I hope it's true. Ta.

Oh, and Alonso is a "greezy cunt"? Pot. Kettle.

Essien, Mascherano, Alonso and Gerrard across the middle,

Villa, Silva, Torres and Kuyt up front with Carragher and Skrtel at the back with Pepe in goal

we can rotate Kuyt with Agger depending on the strength of the opposition.

could work?

might cost a bit!

keeganrant_450x300.jpg

why on earth do Chelsea need Zhirkov? I just dont get it

they're stockpiling players again?

Or maybe it is a nice way of moving large amounts of Money between countries without any problems Just a thought seeing as he has a say in both clubs

When looking at our squad, no matter how much it will upset certain people, it is almost time to shut up shop but first we need one more player. Marko Arnautovic in my opinion is that player.

This is not a decision I came to lightly, sadly Inter and Chelsea both covert the 20 year old Austrian also so maybe the dream is one of the pipe variety? Nevertheless it doesn't change the fact the lad would kill 3 birds with one stone for us.

How so? Well first off we need only to sign one more player, a special player that can play two roles. Wide forward/winger and Centre Forward. We also need that player to be able to play up top on his own and be able to play next to Torres.

Marko Arnautovic ticks all those boxes. Quick, a workhorse and strong and yet classy with skill and goals to boot and he will only get better.

18 million is the asking price but a swop deal could bring that down if needs be. Overall though like I say I'd pay the money and shut up shop.