You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Luis Suarez

Guest simon

IF any of this is true, I think we need to sign someone else to shore things up pretty sharpish. Conceding is the main problem, and even with Suarez and Nando in the team, it'll soon be very clear that the main issue is stopping teams from walking through Martin Skrtel.

Aye.

IF any of this is true, I think we need to sign someone else to shore things up pretty sharpish. Conceding is the main problem, and even with Suarez and Nando in the team, it'll soon be very clear that the main issue is stopping teams from walking through the middle of us.

Well, Suarez will break their legs, meaning theyll have to crawl. Win/win.

IF any of this is true, I think we need to sign someone else to shore things up pretty sharpish. Conceding is the main problem, and even with Suarez and Nando in the team, it'll soon be very clear that the main issue is stopping teams from walking through the middle of us.

i think the right coaching will help us out in defence,you dont go from being top 3 best defence in the league for seasons on end to being shyt over night,although it seems we did.

the point is though,theres a solid bunch of defenders there,with the right coaching.

so id rather we spent the money else where tbh.

Arlarse said this on twitter :

# "Liverpool seal Suarez deal after tough negotiations. £18 million plus £6 million in clauses. Contract will be signed tomorrow" about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android

# No one believes me. Wait until tomorrow. 21 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

# "Liverpool seal Suarez deal after tough negotiations. £18 million plus £6 million in clauses. Contract will be signed tomorrow" about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android

# No one believes me. Wait until tomorrow. 21 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

Well, tomorrow is tuesday, so you never know.

Fuck off you droopy faced cunt. You've signed more strikers than you know what to do with. And you inherited strikers, didn't fancy them, were forced to play them and then realised they were actually decent and got your mates to pat you on the back for your inspired man management.

Fuck off. Take Pienaar.

Arlarse is just twatting about like he always does.

It's pretty hilarious. The transfer talk is cordoned off in its own special forum (so as not to sully the front page) yet you'll still get certain individuals pop and lock threads because they contain too much 'shit' or so on. I just imagine them sitting there, furiously refreshing and getting more and more annoyed for no particular reason until, driven by uncontrollable rage at the pages of fans discussing a prospective move, they just have to lock the thread.

You forgot as they wank off to photoshop edited pictures of Rafa naked holding the CL cup.

Is F A S T determined to sign EVERYONE?

Did you hear him today on Sly Sports News, going on about how they and Chelsea had bid for Piennar, saying that Ancelotti denied Chelsea had bid and that he's an honest man so who was bidding ? Suggesting Ancelotti was being undermined - classless cunt. I could see right through it , he hopes that will make Pienaar think twice about going there.

He's a fucking saggy faced wheeler fuckin dealer.