You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did feel sorry for moyes at the end there when the camera zoomed in on him.he deserves better and i hope he finds a better club to go to who has more ambition and money to give him.everton are a lost cause for him at the moment.

Feel sorry for him? The man's a tosser.

I took great pleasure in looking at his ugly, miserable, eyebrowless face last night as he seemed like he was about to burst into tears at any moment.

I was in a taxi the other day with an evertonian driver (All evertonians drive taxis, there's about 3 of them in total, covering the whole of town to promote their views.) and I was enjoying bigging Everton up knowing full well that we were lucky to beat Liege and once they had their crowd behind them they would smash Everton to peices. I was saying things like 'I'm not one of them supporters who wants everton to fail, I'd like to see all Merseyside clubs do well' and 'I reckon there'll be loads of goals for Everton if they go at it' and getting his hopes up as high as possible. I'd like to think that man took his own life after last night's result, I couldn't take all the credit for it of course but if I can assist in anyway then why not.

I was in a taxi the other day with an evertonian driver (All evertonians drive taxis, there's about 3 of them in total, covering the whole of town to promote their views.) and I was enjoying bigging Everton up knowing full well that we were lucky to beat Liege and once they had their crowd behind them they would smash Everton to peices. I was saying things like 'I'm not one of them supporters who wants everton to fail, I'd like to see all Merseyside clubs do well' and 'I reckon there'll be loads of goals for Everton if they go at it' and getting his hopes up as high as possible. I'd like to think that man took his own life after last night's result, I couldn't take all the credit for it of course but if I can assist in anyway then why not.

Is that what they mean by "assisted suicide" ?

Just read Dominic Kings analyses in tonights echo and apparently LIVERPOOL John Lennon Airport is also against Everton. Its just always someone else's fault. Poor poor Bitters!!!!!!!

How have they managed to come up with that?

Fat Davo the Blueshite tax driver may be gone, but you do know another one will just spawn, don't you?

How have they managed to come up with that?

Fat Davo the Blueshite tax driver may be gone, but you do know another one will just spawn, don't you?

Who knows how they come up with any of their shit. Also, Dom King said that Phil "Neville Neville" Neville was a contender for Man of the match. Must of been watchin through those blue tinted bitter glasses again!!