You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Horrible f***ing season

Neil G

Our beloved club defiled by two of the biggest cunts in Christendom, and now the prospect of having one of a choice of two horrible showers of cunts lording it over us as champions of Europe.

Has there been a more horrible season for you as a Liverpool fan?

Roll on August.

Torres has been the only brightspark for me, but also putting the arse out of the CL and seeing our fans ralley to Rafa's defence and march against the owners.

But overall though I couldn't agree more, a disastrous season, I just hope and pray it's over before Summer kicks in, the sound of Hick's voice booming out on SSN while we miss another transfer target would just fucking kill me, and I might have to consider giving everything footy related a swerve.

Guest TK-421

From a football and ownership point of view it has ultimately been a bad season but there have been worse times for the club. And better times lie ahead, I am sure of it.

1993,1994 and 1999 we couldnt even get in the UEFA Cup yet United won their first league in 27 years, double and treble in those seasons so those were worse. All things considered, this has been an ok season and at least there is hope for the future. What we do counts most, not others, if Barca won the European Cup would it make our season better? If it did, we are a sad obsessed shower of cunts,

1993,1994 and 1999 we couldnt even get in the UEFA CUp yet United won their first league in 27 years, double and treble in those seasons. All things considered, this has been an ok season and at least there is hope for the future. What we do counts most, not others.

I feel the opposite at the moment mate.

Even when we've had gash teams we've had our soul, our reputation and were being run by competent people with the best interests of the club at heart.

At the moment what we have on the pitch is all we have, the club itself feels like it's being dephiled and I can't look at it the same way.

I feel the opposite at the moment mate.

Even when we've had gash teams we've had our soul, our reputation and were being run by competent people with the best interests of the club at heart.

At the moment what we have on the pitch is all we have, the club itself feels like it's being dephiled and I can't look at it the same way.

run by competent people with the best interests of the club at heart? yeah thats why we ended up in this mess in the first place.

We still have soul and our reputation. Fuck those two they'll be gone soon enough and we will all still be there 50 years from now, still red, still supporting.

run by competent people with the best interests of the club at heart? yeah thats why we ended up in this mess in the first place.

We still have soul and our reputation. Fuck those two they'll be gone soon enough and we will all still be there 50 years from now, still red, still supporting.

Was talking about the years you mentioned, the upheval of the Souness era and the early 90s as the mancs started to become dominant, we still had the likes of Peter Robinson running the show and a reputation for 'the liverpool way'.

Now we're a laughing stock, and whoever takes charge will only ever see us as an asset.

we still had the likes of Peter Robinson running the show and a reputation for 'the liverpool way'.

The same Peter Robinson who was responsible for the joint manager debacle and didn't leave until 1998, 6 whole years after the start of the football boom?

The old 'Liverpool Way' died a long time ago. It's time to create a new one or get the fuck out.

9-12+ points behind Man Utd, knocked out by Chelsea in the CL.

Not good enough, I love Rafa but if we aren't challengning next season he has to go.

It's Mr Glass Half-Full except there is neither a glass nor any liquid.