You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On 22/03/2022 at 22:22, Captain Turdseye said:

Just caught up with it myself. Agree with everything you said there, but I did like the Monkey episode before they left. 

There’s still at least one proper laugh out loud moment in every single episode. 

Dennis getting COVID in Ireland was incredible. You can see Kaitlin Olson cracking up at the noises he makes. 

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Pidge said:

Still recommend the podcast to anyone who hasn't given it a go, the one where they review their "numbers" with a GP was genuinely interesting as well as funny.

Need to catch up with these. Started again tbe other day. Slowed day as I prefer to watch them over listening now. Looking forward to the one with Danny in the studio

• 3 months later...

I've finally got round to watching this so I had a little look through this thread. I can't believe Frank and the couch hasn't been mentioned. That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I must have been laughing for about 5 solid minutes at it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

It's supposed to be on Disney+ but I haven't seen it on there. Check out the techy nerdy forum, there's a couple of threads on there covers this type of thing. 

Disney? Oh.

Thanks I’ll go check the nerdy forum. 
Appreciated.  

34 minutes ago, Pidge said:

It will be on Netflix over here, usually takes an age to be added though. A few months after all episodes are out.

Thanks for the update. Weird we don’t get it same time as US. 

On 12/06/2023 at 11:07, Barrington Womble said:

i've enjoyed the first two episodes. a bit of a return to form for me. i have enjoyed the last couple of seasons to an extent, but this felt more like the older episodes. 

Totally agree. Defo more an older feel about this season, really good so far.

1 hour ago, dave u said:

Totally agree. Defo more an older feel about this season, really good so far.

I think this is the first season they've written since starting the podcast - and they've said that in rewatching the old episodes for it, they've rediscovered some of the things that made the show great that they'd not included for a while.

• Upvote 3