You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fucking hell!!!

fagus

To say Owen, Gerrard and Hamman will not be happy playing U.E.F.A. Cup football just covers up the problem this season-lack of form. Owen missed about 20 good chances in the early part of the season, Gerrard was shite for about 6 weeks.

They may be our best players but if they want to see why they are not playing in The Champions League next season they should take a look in the mirror.

[%sig%]

Couldnt agree more - the whole side is accountable although stevie and mickey should not take as much stick as some of the other worthless pile of shite.

I made a point of backing gh this week and i always try to be positive but the way im feeing right now, i wouldnt give a flying fuck if he was sacked tomorrow.

Im just soo fickle!

Guest drnick

Yeah I agree, it was a bad season, but to be honest, whilst there is the glitz and glamour of playing in the Champions league, some Chelsea players will not be getting a summer break this summer, what with England internationals in June, the CL qualifiers start in July, now how many of Murphy, Gerrard, Owen, Carragher (and Heskey) would be able to go through the next twelve months or so, with very limited breaks? I for one would so much prefer to actually be in a European competition which starts in September, not a month before the start of the Premiership, despite losing out on the money, I have a belief in Our board memebers who seem to have been able to evaluate the problems that over clubs have with financial issues.

Secondly, going out of the Champions league really sent out team into free-fall, whereas some of the calibur of teams playing in theUefa cup, should be somewhat easier for us, keeping our teams moral and spirits up for the season to come.

But i do agree, GH must get rid of the some of the crap that seems to be amassing in our squad.. (I hear West Ham are having an auction soon.. Joe Cole anyone?)